• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It could be worse Griz...

Not sure why a Utah State fan is here laughing at BYU when his own team beat UNLV with a 4th string true freshman quarterback.. that's the most laughable thing.

NavyBlue said:
Look at BYU!!! LOL!!!!

My Aggies started them on their death spiral, and it has been fun to watch. I only wish they were playing the Griz in a couple weeks instead of Savannah State, as I still think the Griz might beat them. And the melt down of their fans after losing to an FCS team would be epic!!!

Is Savannah State any good?

Don't worry about the loss you guys always bounce back.
Ignore some of these postal posters. You have always been respectful in what you post and I appreciate that. Savannah State has a perfect record - they only gave up 83 points to FBS newcomer Georgia Southern. It will be an easy game for byu. Sounds like Utah State has a good season going, but your remaining schedule looks a bit tougher than byu.

Umista said:
I kinda liked watching Eastern Wa lose yesterday until we lost and now I know how shiddy everyone feels after getting it handed to you.

No I am not a good loser. I laughed at the cats last year after that famous melt down at the end and I know first hand how they felt.

Both of the above mentioned teams had and still have damn good coaches.......

Actually... it can get quite a bit worse. Cats losing out last three games after all the potential we had, was a sick feeling. If the griz faithful didn't finish watching that game and walk away with the very real feeling that losing all the remaining games on your schedule is possible...

I don't think that will happen though, You'll lose two more and end up 7-5 as I've said all along.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Brock Landers said:
I dunno, I'm not the sort of douche who trolls other team's boards.

Ha

Where is badlandsgriz anyway? He's been awful quiet.

Im back..I was on vacation...did I miss something?

Yeah, your team suffered a late season collapse and your season is in there....

UNDER SNAP's ASS

dave-on-shitter.jpg

Other than that, not much.

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Brock Landers said:

Ha

UNDER SNAP's ASS

dave-on-shitter.jpg

Well you would know exactly what a late season collapse looks like..wouldn't you! I wouldn't compare it to an EPIC CAT COLLAPSE...as in losing the last couple games and missing the playoffs...was it a bad loss yes, do we still make the playoffs yes...is it a CAT COLLAPSE...not even close yet.

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Brock Landers said:

Ha

UNDER SNAP's ASS

dave-on-shitter.jpg

Other than that, not much.
:msugrad:

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I could see it, a collapse is always possible with Grandpa D at the helm.

Hey, since you seem to be the officianado of collapses, could you let snap know when it's time to flush?

Cats fans talking about a collapse....how good can it get.....just because its close to Halloween doesn't mean you can constantly continue to act like something you're not my friend.....

cat-in-harry-potter-costume.jpg

^^^^Not a wizard...still a cat^^^^

BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I could see it, a collapse is always possible with Grandpa D at the helm.

Hey, since you seem to be the officianado of collapses, could you let snap know when it's time to flush?

Cats fans talking about a collapse....how good can it get.....just because its close to Halloween doesn't mean you can constantly continue to act like something you're not my friend.....

cat-in-harry-potter-costume.jpg

^^^^Not a wizard...still a cat^^^^

An ELITE cat mind you

:coffee:

Back