• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle

grizindabox

DONOR
From a pretty good source, but there is a fairly good chance that Brock may be starting this Sunday. I am hearing that the Hawks want to move KJ Wright back to the outside.

Boom

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang 2m2 minutes ago
According to agent @SportsManagers, rookie UDFA MLB Brock Coyle to start Sunday for the #Seahawks vs. #Raiders. More: http://sea.scout.com/forums/1936-seahawks/13308557-agent-seahawks-to-start-brock-coyle-vs-raiders?s=114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …

As a Raider fan I hope he dominates, on to 0-16 the only way that management will realize their shitty job is actually shitty is to lose them all. Then we'll be good... Go Brock.

dupuyer griz said:
As a Raider fan I hope he dominates, on to 0-16 the only way that management will realize their shitty job is actually shitty is to lose them all. Then we'll be good... Go Brock.
Nice try ... but I think you underestimate how bull-headed some really bad sports executives (it's not exclusive to football) can be. They're all too good at shifting blame below them. Still, it's worth a try. To get the attention of a mule ... first, you smack them alongside the head with a 2-by-4. :lol:

http://seahawks.247sports.com/Bolt/Seahawks-to-debut-new-starter-in-Wagners-absence-32461293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This was discussed at length this afternoon on Sports Radio KJR in Seattle by Ian Furness with Mike Holmgren. Holmgren said that Seahawk coach Dan Quinn told him when he was evaluating BC "everything came up aces". So...as we all know by now, the Seahawk organization thinks VERY highly of him.

Go run with it Brock! :clap: :thumb:

Pretty good for a 2d team all Big Sky linebacker. Wonder how these 2 first teamers are doing?

Todd Davis, Sr., Sacramento State Zak Browning, So., Southern Utah. Davis is on the Saints practice squad. Browning is on an LDS mission.

PlayerRep said:
Pretty good for a 2d team all Big Sky linebacker. Wonder how these 2 first teamers are doing?

Todd Davis, Sr., Sacramento State Zak Browning, So., Southern Utah. Davis is on the Saints practice squad. Browning is on an LDS mission.

Because college football honors translate to NFL success? How did that work out for Heisman winners compared to the runner-ups? Geno Torretta (Marshall Faulk), Jason White (Larry Fitzgerald), and Matt Leinart (Adrian Peterson)

Awesome!

Hope he keeps it going and starts 11/23 vs Arizona. I and my daughter will be at that one hoping to watch him play. Hopefully a great game and memorable BD for my eldest! :clap:

grizindabox said:
Boom

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang 2m2 minutes ago
According to agent @SportsManagers, rookie UDFA MLB Brock Coyle to start Sunday for the #Seahawks vs. #Raiders. More: http://sea.scout.com/forums/1936-seahawks/13308557-agent-seahawks-to-start-brock-coyle-vs-raiders?s=114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Undrafted ROOKIE free agent from the University of Montana Grizzlies starting at Middle Linebacker for the NFL World Champion Seattle Seahawks. AWESOME!

Great news for Brock. As a Seahawks fan, I have been following him closely since training camp. He hasnt done much in the actual games aside from getting air time trying to cover Witten in the Cowboys game, so Im very excited to see how he performs as a starter vs coming off the bench. Best of luck to Brock!

Gives Griz nation chance to be both humble and proud.

As a 12 thought best case scenrio Brock would show something and either get shot a practice squad or with another NFL team.

Never is my wildest dreams did I see this coming; Griz rookie starting at midseason for defending Super Bowl Champs who happen to be my NFL team.

Any other egrizzers feeling the glow of why we are Montana and the other FCS schools wish they could be Montana?

Real feel good story that reminds us of why we are sports fans.

Unfortunately we (as Griz fans) have begun measuring our "eliteness" by the number of guys we put into the NFL and not our team's actual success on the football field. :/

AZGrizFan said:
Unfortunately we (as Griz fans) have begun measuring our "eliteness" by the number of guys we put into the NFL and not our team's actual success on the football field. :/

How many Montana nfl guys vs the BSC in the last 5 years? I do think BC is a special player and person. My recollection was that he just played hard and smart and no grandstanding.
Like Ken Norton said something about "those intense eyes."

Back