• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Taylor Walcott hanging it up

grizfan1984

Posted on Facebook he is done with Football because of the ankle injury but will stay at UM to get his degree good luck Mr Walcott wish you the best. Hope the coaches let him be a student assistant.

From a fan's standpoint, I'm sorry -- he will be missed (as he was during the 2014 season). But, on the other hand, he's a young man who needs to look out for what is best for him. I applaud his decision, and wish him only the best.

Bummed for Taylor and the Griz - he had so much potential to be a big-time receiver with his speed and size. Glad to see he will get that degree.

getgrizzy said:
bad deal. good luck taylor. i had him as no. 2 at wr.
Why?

Were Henderson and Jones not good enough to beat out Walcott, even though all the rest of us never got to see him play more than a few snaps?

You are good.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
getgrizzy said:
bad deal. good luck taylor. i had him as no. 2 at wr.
Why?

Were Henderson and Jones not good enough to beat out Walcott, even though all the rest of us never got to see him play more than a few snaps?

You are good.
meant to say "as a" no. 2. as in the depth chart behind a starter.

That's really a shame. Best of fortunes to you Taylor and many thanks for all your contributions to the Griz and Montana. :thumb:

That's really a shame. Best of fortunes to you Taylor and many thanks for all your contributions to the Griz and Montana. :thumb:

Back