• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Pylon: Griz Offense, Part 3

westnodak93bison said:
I'm waiting for them to do the "Inside the Pylon: Bison Defense, 2011-2015"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll do it quick...here goes...

Line up and kick ass.

There you have it folks! Bizun defense 2011-2015.

AZDoc said:
westnodak93bison said:

Line up and kick ass.

Or or......go out get all the D1 propects that should be in the Big10 or Big12 but arent because all the big schools within a 1,000 mile radius suck ass.....

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZDoc said:
westnodak93bison said:

Line up and kick ass.

Or or......go out get all the D1 propects that should be in the Big10 or Big12 but arent because all the big schools within a 1,000 mile radius suck ass.....
:lol:

After reading all three of the articles I am even more excited to see what this season has in store for the Griz. What I found to be the most interesting aspect of his offensive philosophy is that it isn't overly complicated and hard to learn as many here on eGriz have implied. In fact, it is quite simple. Each play is designed to put pressure on the defense, regardless of whether it is in zone or man coverage, and let the QB pick and choose the proper mode of attack for that play. Okay now it's time for the so-called Griz fans who are actually haters to call me a homer ( that's okay cuz I am the biggest Kool-Aid drinking Griz fan you will ever meet as evidenced by my avatar) and say Brady sucks because of this or that and Stitt is stupid and whatever drivel they come up with. Bottom line...the Stitt offense is not hard to operate and a ton of fun to watch. I can't wait for the season to begin!

Griz90 said:
After reading all three of the articles I am even more excited to see what this season has in store for the Griz. What I found to be the most interesting aspect of his offensive philosophy is that it isn't overly complicated and hard to learn as many here on eGriz have implied. In fact, it is quite simple. Each play is designed to put pressure on the defense, regardless of whether it is in zone or man coverage, and let the QB pick and choose the proper mode of attack for that play. Okay now it's time for the so-called Griz fans who are actually haters to call me a homer ( that's okay cuz I am the biggest Kool-Aid drinking Griz fan you will ever meet as evidenced by my avatar) and say Brady sucks because of this or that and Stitt is stupid and whatever drivel they come up with. Bottom line...the Stitt offense is not hard to operate and a ton of fun to watch. I can't wait for the season to begin!

I am willing to argue this statement or at least throw my hat in the ring for that title. The only reason I don't have an avatar is that until a minute ago I thought that was a movie about blue guys and space mining.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZDoc said:
westnodak93bison said:

Line up and kick ass.

If it's so easy to get these kids why doesn't MT swoop in and sign them?

daGrizJ said:
westnodak93bison said:
daGrizJ said:
westnodak93bison said:

Booooooring.
Ok. Championships are booooooring.

And so is your constant drivel.
Drivel? We couldn't it be interesting to learn about the most dominant defensive system?

westnodak93bison said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZDoc said:
westnodak93bison said:

Line up and kick ass.

Mick Delaney is how you do that. Fortunately we are finally recruiting up a weight class with Stitt.

westnodak93bison said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZDoc said:
westnodak93bison said:

Line up and kick ass.

I would say we are now. And last I checked we didnt have a Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas....surrounding Montana full of dog shit D1 programs and big ole corn fed lineman......

BadlandsGrizFan said:
westnodak93bison said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZDoc said:

Line up and kick ass.

I would say we are now. And last I checked we didnt have a Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas....surrounding Montana full of dog shit D1 programs and big ole corn fed lineman......

Please. If you think that an FCS caliber kid is gonna sign with NDSU rather than with Minnesota or Iowa, you are smoking crack.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
westnodak93bison said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Please. If you think that an FCS caliber kid is gonna sign with NDSU rather than with Minnesota or Iowa, you are smoking crack.
Holy crap, are you really that thick? (Can't believe I am actually going to take the time to explain this to you...) The implication is that given the crappy quality, losing FBS programs in the vicinity to UNDSU, what would otherwise be FBS quality talent would choose to play for a winning FCS program instead.

Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
westnodak93bison said:

Holy crap, are you really that thick? (Can't believe I am actually going to take the time to explain this to you...) The implication is that given the crappy quality, losing FBS programs in the vicinity to UNDSU, what would otherwise be FBS quality talent would choose to play for a winning FCS program instead.

Dude its Atl1...he gets pleasure from acting like a moron for some reason.

Griz90 said:

I agree, the caveat is that you have to have the athletes for this to work. If there is someone on each play who is the option for man coverage then he has to run good routes and be quick enough to get open. Also if they like to check to their boundary receivers running deep routes when being blitzed then those receivers have to be able to beat there man too. And then of course our QB has to deliver the ball. If everyone is executing at a high level this offense will get humming.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

It's like Brett Favre in There's Something About Mary, that isn't acting, he's just playing himself.

SaskGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

It's like Brett Favre in There's Something About Mary, that isn't acting, he's just playing himself.
:clap: :thumb:

Back