• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Inside the Pylon: Griz Offense, Part 3

Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
westnodak93bison said:
If it's so easy to get these kids why doesn't MT swoop in and sign them?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would say we are now. And last I checked we didnt have a Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas....surrounding Montana full of dog shit D1 programs and big ole corn fed lineman......

Please. If you think that an FCS caliber kid is gonna sign with NDSU rather than with Minnesota or Iowa, you are smoking crack.
Holy crap, are you really that thick? (Can't believe I am actually going to take the time to explain this to you...) The implication is that given the crappy quality, losing FBS programs in the vicinity to UNDSU, what would otherwise be FBS quality talent would choose to play for a winning FCS program instead.

Yes, please take the time to explain it to me, and while you are at it, please take your head out of your arse. I 100% get the POINT, but it is 100% INCORRECT! Let take the time to educate YOU! I went back 6 years on Rivals.com, to see how highly the NDSU recruits were rated. They signed exactly ONE 3-star rated recruit, and 13 2-star rated recruits. The rest of their recruits were unranked by Rivals.

So, your flowery explanation for their success is not supported by the facts. It really gets tiresome educating posters who state things as facts, when they are nothing but opinions, and invalid opinions at that! :(

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I would say we are now. And last I checked we didnt have a Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas....surrounding Montana full of dog shit D1 programs and big ole corn fed lineman......

Please. If you think that an FCS caliber kid is gonna sign with NDSU rather than with Minnesota or Iowa, you are smoking crack.
Holy crap, are you really that thick? (Can't believe I am actually going to take the time to explain this to you...) The implication is that given the crappy quality, losing FBS programs in the vicinity to UNDSU, what would otherwise be FBS quality talent would choose to play for a winning FCS program instead.

Dude its Atl1...he gets pleasure from acting like a moron for some reason.

BadnadsGrizFan, you are one of the most clueless posters on this board. Reading your drivel is about like watching a bad "B' movie.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Grisly Fan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

BadnadsGrizFan, you are one of the most clueless posters on this board. Reading your drivel is about like watching a bad "B' movie.

Badnads is new.....good one

You just get pissed because I give you shit for starting post with forum names like......

Today its cloudy...what do people that like the sun think????

The desert needs rain....but whos fault is it???

Can't believe people dont get sick of that shit.....

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Grisly Fan said:

Badnads is new.....good one

You just get pissed because I give you shit for starting post with forum names like......

Today its cloudy...what do people that like the sun think????

The desert needs rain....but whos fault is it???

Can't believe people dont get sick of that shit.....

ZZZZZZZZ! Assume your normal position as a toad stool

Latest posts

Back