• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

St Francis

HookedonGriz

DONOR
They just beat defending conference champ Duquesne to go to 3-0 in conference and 5-3 overall.

I think the Griz win over them is bigger than they were ever getting any credit for. Meaning they weren't the cupcake that some tried to make them out to be. SFU is also top 7 in FCS total defense.

Watched that. Down to the wire, low scoring but the weather could have had a bit to do with it. Program is surely moving in the right direction.

They didn't seem to be intimidated on their game in Missoula. Well coached and several good players. Good to see them doing well.

No.

No.

The Griz have no good wins. Even if a team IS good, if the Griz beat them they must be weak.

Watched most of the game, Lorenzo Jerome got hurt, knee injury, hopefully he's going to be ok. Announcers said that he was the best player in their conference. Had one return for a TD called back for a hold.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
SFU would beat 3/4 of the teams in the bsc. And their defense is better than damn near anyone's.

Which BSC teams do you think St. Francis would beat?
MSU, ISU, Sac St, UC Davis.. Off the top of my head.

jcu27 said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
SFU would beat 3/4 of the teams in the bsc. And their defense is better than damn near anyone's.

A good start. Now waiting for Everett to get the number up to 3/4 of the Big Sky. 4 is not quite 1/3.

Yeah, but you're not considering that the beating St Francis would put on the Cats would be so bad you'd have to count it twice!

PlayerRep said:
jcu27 said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

A good start. Now waiting for Everett to get the number up to 3/4 of the Big Sky. 4 is not quite 1/3.

I think they would lose to EWU, UM, UND, NAU and maybe SUU or CP. if they played everyone they would be 8-5. No way would they beat 2/3 of the sky. 61.38% maybe not not but NOT 66.6666666667% ....

mtgrizfankb said:
PlayerRep said:
jcu27 said:
PlayerRep said:

I think they would lose to EWU, UM, UND, NAU and maybe SUU or CP. if they played everyone they would be 8-5. No way would they beat 2/3 of the sky. 61.38% maybe not not but NOT 66.6666666667% ....

And, of course, 2/3 is not 3/4.

Jerome is tied for lead in nation with 6 interceptions.

I wonder if Everett expects St Francis to be seeded in the playoffs this year.

AllWeatherFan said:
Hello, and welcome to the "I'm Obsessed with Everett" thread.

Or, in your case, the obsessed with PR thread.

Let's hear your view of whether St Francis would beat 3/4 of the big sky.

PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

JFC, playa. Absolutely NO ONE (with the obvious exception of 75) talks with more hyperbole than you. Certainly you should understand a slight exaggeration to make a fucking point.

Or perhaps you're just being your usual douchey self.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

JFC, playa. Absolutely NO ONE (with the obvious exception of 75) talks with more hyperbole than you. Certainly you should understand a slight exaggeration to make a f***[*] point.

Or perhaps you're just being your usual douchey self.

I know you couldn't and wouldn't back up what you said. Sure, hyperbole. Ha. How about lack of football knowledge.

I rarely engage in hyperbole. I am a more literal guy. Feel free to cite some examples for us of my hyperbole.

Back