• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

St Francis

EverettGriz said:
So it's the latter, then? Good to know.

Feel free to back up anything you say that gets challenged. You are 0-1000 so far. That's a fact and not hyperbole. You diss on the Big Sky and FCS, but perhaps you should drop down to a message board for grade school kids, try to get some football knowledge and perhaps work yourself back up.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

Feel free to back up anything you say that gets challenged. You are 0-1000 so far. That's a fact and not hyperbole. You diss on the Big Sky and FCS, but perhaps you should drop down to a message board for grade school kids, try to get some football knowledge and perhaps work yourself back up.

He can't be 0-1000. Based on Everett's number of posts he could be 16083-1000 but 0-1000 is impossible. Just keeping it literal.

n
GrizzGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

He can't be 0-1000. Based on Everett's number of posts he could be 16083-1000 but 0-1000 is impossible. Just keeping it literal.

No, read what I said again. "Feel free to back up anything you say that gets challenged. You are 0-1000 so far."

Do you get it now. Of his 1,000 or so challenged posts, he hasn't been able to back up any of them. Even Everett doesn't have all of his posts challenged.

So he said 3/4ths. I knew that wasn't really plausible. But I also got his gist.
Much ado about nothing.

PlayerRep said:
n
GrizzGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

No, read what I said again. "Feel free to back up anything you say that gets challenged. You are 0-1000 so far."

Do you get it now. Of his 1,000 or so challenged posts, he hasn't been able to back up any of them. Even Everett doesn't have all of his posts challenged.

Oh I got it long ago. Your narcissism runs deep.

GrizzGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
n
GrizzGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh I got it long ago. Your narcissism runs deep.

Your stupidity and insecurity run deeper.

Back