• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Snapshot

griz5700

downloads

Says it all.

George Ferguson said:
griz5700 said:
downloads

Says it all.

Would you mind filling us in on what that says?

I think it says....Shann-Man dude you always take horrible angles and kill us...this is a weekly event...

Yamen-Uhhh excuse me..Egriz says I'm the best safety of the team....

downloads

Yamen: "Coach what happened on that play?"

Shann: "Well you took a bad angle and a 5-yard gain went for a 70-yard touchdown."

Yamen: "But coach I have big arms?"

Shann: "What?"

Yamen: "Like I post pictures of me lifting and that means I'm a good football player."

Shann goes and finds Jason Semore:

Shann: "Hey coach we need to put Sandry in for Sanders. Yamen thinks his big arms make up for the fact he is an awful safety."

Semore: "Yamen's right. I love dudes with big arms. Sandry just isn't ready for the gun show."

Shann goes into locker room and breaks a 2x4 over his knee and bangs his head on a locker.

(Might not be too far off of what actually happened this season. Sandry should've started all year.)

VimSince03 said:
downloads

Shann: "Well you took a bad angle and a 5-yard gain went for a 70-yard touchdown."

Yamen: "Like I post pictures of me lifting and that means I'm a good football player."

Shann: "Hey coach we need to put Sandry in for Sanders. Yamen thinks his big arms make up for the fact he is an awful safety."

Semore: "Yamen's right. I love dudes with big arms. Sandry just isn't ready for the gun show."

Shann goes into locker room and breaks a 2x4 over his knee and bangs his head on a locker.

(Might not be too far off of what actually happened this season. Sandry should've started all year.)

If I don't get a nomination for post of the year, the system is rigged....

cclarkblues said:
Didn't help that they made him wear an apron.
Despite its strategic placement, it sure didn't prevent him from being exposed by opposing quarterbacks. Maybe the coaches put it on him hoping he'd use it to clean up his mistakes?

VimSince03 said:
VimSince03 said:
downloads

It was pretty good but I'm not sure on this but I think asking for a nomination may be a violation of the POTY code of ethics. We'll have to verify with Ursa if it's ok.

alabamagrizzly said:
VimSince03 said:
VimSince03 said:
downloads

It was pretty good but I'm not sure on this but I think asking for a nomination may be a violation of the POTY code of ethics. We'll have to verify with Ursa if it's ok.

I'll do it.
POY Nominee!
That's some good work right there!
GO GRIZ!

VimSince03 said:
downloads

I am in know position to critique the players and coaches and I have zero knowledge of how he performed but even without knowing anything and just looking at the picture and what you wrote I almost fell out of chair at work. This is hilarious. I've already called 10 people into my office to show them this. I could see this as a skit on Saturday Night Live

VimSince03 said:
VimSince03 said:
downloads

You get a day, Vim, not an entire year. I'll convey POD status upon you.

Just to take this in the opposite direction. I feel as if he were put in a position by our do or die defensive strategy that gave the receivers the advantage over our defensive backs. I also believe that a snapshot in time does not give a true reflection of anything.

I can tell you my one and only interaction with Yamen. I was on the field after the Idaho State game with my grandson who was getting autographs on his football. He went up to Yamen and handed him the ball. Yamen knelt down to get at his level and asked him, "what do you say?" My grandson had to ask him for his autograph politely. He then had a pleasant conversation with my Grandson asking him how he enjoyed the game and how he was doing in school. I thanked him for not letting my grandson be rude and had a short but pleasant conversation with him. It became obvious to me that he was raised right and wanted to teach my grandson as much how to act after the game as you do on the field. I appreciate his effort for my team, but I appreciate the 2 minutes he spent with my grandson more. I am sure he will be successful in what ever he does.

grizatwork said:
Just to take this in the opposite direction. I feel as if he were put in a position by our do or die defensive strategy that gave the receivers the advantage over our defensive backs. I also believe that a snapshot in time does not give a true reflection of anything.

I can tell you my one and only interaction with Yamen. I was on the field after the Idaho State game with my grandson who was getting autographs on his football. He went up to Yamen and handed him the ball. Yamen knelt down to get at his level and asked him, "what do you say?" My grandson had to ask him for his autograph politely. He then had a pleasant conversation with my Grandson asking him how he enjoyed the game and how he was doing in school. I thanked him for not letting my grandson be rude and had a short but pleasant conversation with him. It became obvious to me that he was raised right and wanted to teach my grandson as much how to act after the game as you do on the field. I appreciate his effort for my team, but I appreciate the 2 minutes he spent with my grandson more. I am sure he will be successful in what ever he does.

Great Post. :thumb:

Back