• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt!

Yep, it's Stitt's fault that Curran can't catch a fu-cking ball.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

grizfnz said:
Yep, it's Stitt's fault that Curran can't catch a f***[*] ball.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yep and it’s Currans fault we have given up 240 rushing through 2 1/2 qtrs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire him. Time to rebuild into a winning team again. Bring back the dominant griz football days.

Like I said msu came out with their hair on fire and Montana with their suit and ties.

....HAUCK

All of you people who chastised me and the other stitt naysayers can go piss up a rope. Get his worthless ass out of here, and Semore along with him

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
....HAUCK

All of you people who chastised me and the other stitt naysayers can go piss up a rope. Get his worthless ass out of here, and Semore along with him

Yes. Anyone who loses to the cats mediocre staff should be ashamed.

Make it a clean sweep by our new President if Haslam doesn't get rid of Stitt! Matter of fact make it a clean sweep and can Haslam too!

Stitt has to go. Offense is not a championship offense. Defense is crap. 3rd and 35 and we blitz the House. Not good coaching. Out coached year 2 vs. Cats

Haven't been a big Stitt fan, and it just got worse. No adjustments for the defense. Everyone who watched the game knew who was going to run the ball, did it matter? NO, Seymore sucks as bad as the cats!

IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Unless he decides to bail on all the ungrateful pr**** around who demand perfection. He and his guys pieced together a winning season despite having to dip down to a gutsy but rusty 4th string QB along the way. Not making excuses ... that's simply how it played out.

Why won't he be fired?

Winning season, winning record.
Cares about, and takes care of, his players.
Good recruiter, with talent in the pipeline.
Good with boosters and the press.

I'm signing off now. All the "experts" (in their own minds) will now weigh in with all the vitriol they can manage. I may read some, but will not participate.

And some strange things have happened to other programs today. However unlikely it might seem, a 7-4 Griz team that played hard to the end is not totally out of the running for a playoff spot. (Laugh all you want, but stranger things have happened ... and I'd be as flabbergasted as anyone.)

IdaGriz01 said:
IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Unless he decides to bail on all the ungrateful pr**** around who demand perfection. He and his guys pieced together a winning season despite having to dip down to a gutsy but rusty 4th string QB along the way. Not making excuses ... that's simply how it played out.

Why won't he be fired?

I'm signing off now. All the "experts" (in their own minds) will now weigh in with all the vitriol they can manage. I may read some, but will not participate.

And some strange things have happened to other programs today. However unlikely it might seem, a 7-4 Griz team that played hard to the end is not totally out of the running for a playoff spot. (Laugh all you want, but stranger things have happened ... and I'd be as flabbergasted as anyone.)
Dude Stitt has been pretty bad for 3 years now. Do you not want to win? Nothing ever changes with Stitt. Same story every year. Personally I want to start winning again. Idc who we played. The production he’s had the last three years doesn’t change because he needed to play back ups. It’s football players will get hurt and me personally still except to win even when we have to dip into our backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdaGriz01 said:
IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Why won't he be fired?

4th string QB? He has sucked the life out of this program. We hosted NAU #1 in conference and were easily 7000 shy of full stadium. 7-4. Who did we really beat? NAU without their stud qb. Anyone could go 7-4 with the cupcake schedule we had. Have you met Stitt? He is an arrogant little man who cares about Bob Stitt and nothing more. He can't coach at this level. He can recruit but can't develop. At very least he has to replace Semore and see if he can bring life back. I don't like him but I don't think he will be fired but also hope he doesn't get more than a 1 year deal and see how next year plays out.

Back