• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kareem

citygriz

played in the portsmouth invitational last april on the same team (mike duman auto sales)with devion berry from weber. team lost all three games, and kareem combined sub-par shooting nights with a lot of turnovers, so was neither drafted nor invited to las vegas. read he wants to make it as a big point guard, and is working with an individual trainer to improve his point guard skills.

davion berry was invited to las vegas, and looked good in the one game i saw. i think he's a longshot to make it in the nba, but no doubt has a solid european career ahead of him.

https://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/BOX_SCORES_GAME_VIDEOS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kareem needs to focus on his footwork and defense to have a chance for the NBA. I hope the trainer can get him to where he needs to be. He has a long road ahead of himself.

It is rare to have a player come in and start as a true freshman and then help carry the team for four years - all the while keeping his screwed on straight. It has been a joy watching him grow and I hope that he has a great career on and off the courts. He has been a gentleman in every respect. Kareem, thank you and best wishes.

Back