• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who will be the new asst. coach?

dancingbear

I have no idea. Anyone hearing any good rumors? I would hope Tinks is looking for someone who has the maturity and experience to step into the leadership role assuming Wayne moves on in the next couple of years.

Discus........

Mslacat said:
I am just wondering whether Tinkle fills his assistant spot before Huse fills his.

In all seriousness, Mcat, what is the hold-up with Huse hiring someone? Can't find a qualified candidate? No one interested? Pay too low?

4th option that they have been to busy recruiting? I don't know the MSU coaches have been out of town so much the past few weeks no one has been able to figure out what is going on ..... and I mean no one!

I had heard that a couple candidates were due in the week before the signing date.

I brought this up in another thread, the in-state homer in me would like to see Paulsen get a shot, but that is not very realistic. We are going to need an experienced reruiter from the west coast. I would look for somebody from CA or maybe WA to get it.

Mslacat said:
I am just wondering whether Tinkle fills his assistant spot before Huse fills his.

Tinkle has a very short list right now, and you will hear something fairly soon.

dancingbear said:
I am hearing the same thing...........very interesting.

Yep from the land of the Bobcats - the information not me - I am hearing that Tinkle has hired an assistant from Santa Barbara, good get. Shows I was wrong, not hiring from the ground up, hiring someone to come in at an elevated position.

AllWeatherFan said:
• Matt Stock
• Kevin Bromley
• Jonathan Metzger-Jones

So, which one is it?

If i tell you, I would have to kill you, so just wait for Tinkle to release the presser..it won't be long now :thumb:

AllWeatherFan said:
• Matt Stock
• Kevin Bromley
• Jonathan Metzger-Jones

So, which one is it?

Hilarious...I looked right away yesterday but didn't want to have anyone yell at me if I posted the names! :lol: :lol: :lol: My guess is Kevin Bromley.

AZDoc said:
AllWeatherFan said:
• Matt Stock
• Kevin Bromley
• Jonathan Metzger-Jones

So, which one is it?

Hilarious...I looked right away yesterday but didn't want to have anyone yell at me if I posted the names! :lol: :lol: :lol: My guess is Kevin Bromley.

A good guess because Bromley was an assistant at Southern Utah for several years under Bill Evans.

info said:
AZDoc said:
AllWeatherFan said:
• Matt Stock
• Kevin Bromley
• Jonathan Metzger-Jones

So, which one is it?

A good guess because Bromley was an assistant at Southern Utah for several years under Bill Evans.

Wrong, try Jonathan Metzger-Jones :thumb:

Back