• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beaver Dam Removal

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yes, tomorrow we are blowing up a mobile home. I would tell you the amount we are going to detonate but I am sure some fu*khead law enforcement jack off will try to wreck our fun.

I will say its 3 digits worth.......................and then some :D

By the way, video of this expected.

My friends dad put a stop to blowing up the mobile home, he was pissed because we broke windows in his shop yesterday with the sound of the tannerite detonating. So we had to tone it down today. We still plan on doing this but need to find more land to blow it up on.

Too bad I was looking forward to that flick.

I suggest this place for further detonations...

stock-footage-bozeman-montana-circa-montana-state-university-and-bobcat-stadium.jpg

jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yes, tomorrow we are blowing up a mobile home. I would tell you the amount we are going to detonate but I am sure some fu*khead law enforcement jack off will try to wreck our fun.

I will say its 3 digits worth.......................and then some :D

My friends dad put a stop to blowing up the mobile home, he was pissed because we broke windows in his shop yesterday with the sound of the tannerite detonating. So we had to tone it down today. We still plan on doing this but need to find more land to blow it up on.

stock-footage-bozeman-montana-circa-montana-state-university-and-bobcat-stadium.jpg

Definite possibility, we were looking for another cow field to use.

Oh this is going to happen, his dad has to go on vacation sometime. Will post when it happens.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:

Definite possibility, we were looking for another cow field to use.

Oh this is going to happen, his dad has to go on vacation sometime. Will post when it happens.

This whole deal reminds me of my old man, my brothers and I were home at the same time and things we were getting a little boring on the farm, so we decided to play tag. We all took a 4 wheeler or motorcycle and whoever was IT had to hit someone else with a tennis ball from their ride while they were chasing them. It got out of hand quickly, we have a lot of trees and shelter belts and steep hills, it became a game of dodging trees at 50 mph pretty quickly...when somebody crashed going around the house at top speed it was over. I guess I see his point, it was all his sh*t we were riding, probably didn't really care if we got hurt but...you know, his toys.

That's awesome playing tag that way.

Funny, while driving home tonight in the rain I saw 3 kids on motorcycles and 2 kids on 4 wheelers riding in a muddy field that was so wet they were getting stuck a lot.

I actually pulled over to watch them and many things ran through my head, like which asshole safety nazi adult is going to come out and ruin their fun? They must have pretty good parents that let them be kids. In a way it was shocking to see kids playing outside on a crummy day, most kids sit on their ass and watch tv or play video games, but these kids are making memories that will be with them the rest of their lives.

I was texting a friend while watching this and we were talking about things we did when we were kids and I couldn't help but think 30 years from now the kids in the muddy field will be chatting about this day in the mud.

Made my day

That's pretty cool, need more of that to stop the pussification of America.

I don't say much when my kid comes home with his pickup covered in mud or I see a picture of him on someones phone buried in the snow digging in the lockbox for a tow rope...that's what he should be doing.

Exactly, I can't wait for the first time my kid gets in some real trouble, the reactions of the people I deal with will be absolutely fu*king epic. Especially when they hear my comments.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
True, we blew up a cow last year, meat went everywhere

So I headed east to shoot tannerite
300x300.jpg

Drank Grain Belt Beer........never even heard of it before, its pretty good.
300x300.jpg

Blew stuff up then drove to town to eat this PDQ Burger
300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Fu*king manager wouldnt let us order sides of Pepperjack Mac & Cheese
So we ordered a 33oz Porterhouse to get our sides of Pepperjack Mac
300x300.jpg

I ended up putting down the burger and half the steak, not feeling very svelt right now.

This is the best post of all time.

Hey Snap and LTCF........one of the little cunts on this site turned this video into Montana Fish & Game. The person that did this whom I am sure doesn't have the balls to admit it it going to be pretty sorry when my "friend" gets back to me with their personal info.

Patience is something I have a lot of.

:coffee:

So weak. Let us know the pussy's name so we can all join in the public shaming. Alpha, your right...people who don't have fun hate people who do.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey Snap and LTCF........one of the little cunts on this site turned this video into Montana Fish & Game. The person that did this whom I am sure doesn't have the balls to admit it it going to be pretty sorry when my "friend" gets back to me with their personal info.

Seriously???

That person needs to engage in a little "beaver dam removal" of their own and pull the damn string. ;)

Yep, MT F&G are getting beat to death verbally.

They want names and I keep asking why they think I was there? I just uploaded the video.......not illegal to upload video and I am pretty sure that happened in Arizona........or New Mexico.

:coffee: hi Shane hope the rest of your work week is better than what you have been experiencing.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You have got to be shitting me?

Nope , it's probably some little bitch like argh. Oh well they will have to deal with the consequences. I will find out who did it and I will have my turn.

Just like a fu*king chick they find out what kind of fun a guy likes then try to take it away from them because it competes for their time. Stupid cum dumpsters.

Just goes to show you there's always some no-life pussy-whipped prick whose only joy is raining on someone else's parade.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yep, MT F&G are getting beat to death verbally.

They want names and I keep asking why they think I was there? I just uploaded the video.......not illegal to upload video and I am pretty sure that happened in Arizona........or New Mexico.

:coffee: hi Shane hope the rest of your work week is better than what you have been experiencing.

Well, maybe we'll see you on "Wardens."

Let us know. I would set up the DVR for that.

They are currently looking in Utah, when they get back to me again I am going to tell them it was Nevada.

This is funny and the only thing that sucks is my friend knows who made the call and then sent the email, but he is not telling me because.......in his words "you don't need that kind of trouble" what a fu* king cu*t.

Ah yes, shooting a Thompson and drinking while big game fishing... A day well spent. Its hard to find that kind of fun anymore.

Back