• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beaver Dam Removal

ALPHAGRIZ1

If any of you need our services, hit me with a PM

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8ANovNRBQ[/youtube]

Yes, tomorrow we are blowing up a mobile home. I would tell you the amount we are going to detonate but I am sure some fu*khead law enforcement jack off will try to wreck our fun.

I will say its 3 digits worth.......................and then some :D

Old TV's blow up well, watched a guy blow up a dead cow once too...that was pretty good.

True, we blew up a cow last year, meat went everywhere

So I headed east to shoot tannerite
300x300.jpg

Drank Grain Belt Beer........never even heard of it before, its pretty good.
300x300.jpg

Blew stuff up then drove to town to eat this PDQ Burger
300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Fu*king manager wouldnt let us order sides of Pepperjack Mac & Cheese
So we ordered a 33oz Porterhouse to get our sides of Pepperjack Mac
300x300.jpg

I ended up putting down the burger and half the steak, not feeling very svelt right now.

Alpha -- if you find yourself in Tampa this summer, you need to hit the Rays ballpark for the new Fan vs. Food contest. (Just read about it today.) All you need to do is devour a 4 lb burger and a pound of fries and you get two free tickets to another game...and something else, but that part escapes me at the moment.

OldtiredGRiz said:
Alpha -- if you find yourself in Tampa this summer, you need to hit the Rays ballpark for the new Fan vs. Food contest. (Just read about it today.) All you need to do is devour a 4 lb burger and a pound of fries and you get two free tickets to another game...and something else, but that part escapes me at the moment.

Triple Bypass?

I couldnt do 4 lbs, My limit is 44-48oz, unless there is cheesecake then I can always find room to hit a slice of that.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I ended up putting down the burger and half the steak, not feeling very svelt right now.

So, you posted a video of the second most impressive explosion of the day?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Not yet.............. :shock:

I'd bet real money you're going to be hating life until about noon tomorrow. If my past experiences are any indicator.

jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Not yet.............. :shock:

I'd bet real money you're going to be hating life until about noon tomorrow. If my past experiences are any indicator.

You bite your tongue. The meat sweats were bestowed upon us to be embraced and celebrated.

Want a real meal, the Big Texan in Amarillo has 72 oz, eat it and the fixings and its free. Of course you're put on a platform for everyone else to watch....and you get 1 hr. I've not tried yet.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yes, tomorrow we are blowing up a mobile home. I would tell you the amount we are going to detonate but I am sure some fu*khead law enforcement jack off will try to wreck our fun.

By the way, video of this expected.

jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

My friends dad put a stop to blowing up the mobile home, he was pissed because we broke windows in his shop yesterday with the sound of the tannerite detonating. So we had to tone it down today. We still plan on doing this but need to find more land to blow it up on.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

My friends dad put a stop to blowing up the mobile home, he was pissed because we broke windows in his shop yesterday with the sound of the tannerite detonating. So we had to tone it down today. We still plan on doing this but need to find more land to blow it up on.

Your friends dad sounds like a pussy. I would bet your friend was adopted.

I just ate a 44oz Prime rib from the cattlemans outside of Great falls. They say 44oz but I think closer to 60oz. I was/am so full. A bottle of Mondavi Cab made it the perfect meal for the year. If you ever get a chance, and are in the Great Falls area, try the Cattlemans, beside, Julie and Joe, the owners are Griz fans. They set-up a trailer outside the North endzone and give food at every home football game.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
True, we blew up a cow last year, meat went everywhere

So I headed east to shoot tannerite
300x300.jpg

Drank Grain Belt Beer........never even heard of it before, its pretty good.
300x300.jpg
Looks like Springfield Armory...nice... :egriz:

Blew stuff up then drove to town to eat this PDQ Burger
300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Fu*king manager wouldnt let us order sides of Pepperjack Mac & Cheese
So we ordered a 33oz Porterhouse to get our sides of Pepperjack Mac
300x300.jpg

Back