• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

snap said:
So I was reading an article the other day about demographics in the US and it mentioned the percentage of openly gay people in the US is roughly 2% of the population. It went on to say that realistically the number is probably closer to 9-10%! Yikes. Hopefully they find a cure soon. Anyways, that's not why I'm posting. What I want to know is who among the fleet of e-Griz Mods do you guys suspect is a pole-smoker? I was hesitant to broach this topic because I wouldn't want to "out" someone but since we have screen names, I figured it would be Ok. Also, this is not a judgement on any particular lifestyle. I mean, let's be honest here...who among us hasn't gone out and gotten shitfaced a few times and woke up the next day in the arms of another man.........right? Certainly nothing gay about that. Back to my point - I've put some thought into it and the only one I can truly rule out as gay is cclark. The rest? Pretty iffy. What do you guys think?

I'm sorry - I am too busy laughing my fucking ass off to post!

Butthead.jpg

Heh heh heh. He said "fucking ass."

Interesting tidbit about Mr.T that stood out when I was doing some research. You guys remember that thread awhile back about sandwich shops and Mr.T "came out" swinging when I stated that the Pickle Barrel was horrific? Talked to some folks in Laramie and suprise, suprise, surprise! That was Mr.T's nickname in college! Why? You tell me.......

AllWeatherFan said:
Just some companionship and conversation, that's all. Not that there's anything wrong with angling.

Yep. Just a couple guys hanging out, bs'ing and having a few beers out on the porch. We'd probably fire up the grill and throw down a cheeseburger or two, then go inside and fire up the woodstove. A shot or two of whiskey and a few more beers......light up a few candles just to supplement the dim cabin lighting............

So yeah, pretty much the opposite of gay if you ask me.

That's right, and I hope readers don't go getting any ideas just because of the stylish gold leaf mirror placemats and matching velvet table runner. A man doesn't have to live like a pig.

snap said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Just some companionship and conversation, that's all. Not that there's anything wrong with angling.

Yep. Just a couple guys hanging out, bs'ing and having a few beers out on the porch. We'd probably fire up the grill and throw down a cheeseburger or two, then go inside and fire up the woodstove. A shot or two of whiskey and a few more beers......light up a few candles just to supplement the dim cabin lighting............

So yeah, pretty much the opposite of gay if you ask me.

HA!

A random list of things I hate:

Bad beer.

Flight delays.

People who say "acrossed".

Those f*cking satellite commercials "when you get cable you wanna".

This emoticon: :mrgreen:

The fact that Ursa has yet to buy me a freakin cocktail.

Seattle traffic.

My natural gas bill.

CC&Rs that seemingly prohibit stills in the back yard.

Kale.

Wives who cook kale.

Work. And by that I mean any kind of work.

Yappy dogs.

And their owners.

People who leave grocery carts in the damn parking lot.

Clerks who act like they're doing me a damn favor by ringing me up and taking my money, and staying stupid shit like "there you go" as they hand my purchase, rather than something like "thanks for shopping here".

Ursa still not buying me a damn cocktail.

Ebola.

All the shit on the desk in my den. Why's it there?

Business travel.

"Hot" wings that are puny-assed thin things that are just lightly dusted with 3 drops of Franks. NO!! It's a f*cking HOT wing!! I want to shit lava tomorrow.

Bill Bavasi.

The fact that I can't get out of the M Store or the UM Bookstore for under $280, even if I just go in for a $3.00 rain poncho.

Ursa's cheap-ass-no-beverage-buying-policy.

The fact that after Friday night in Laramie, I was just too damn old to hit it that hard again on Saturday.

The fact that ewoo seems to have only one shitter in their stadium.

That "Burning Tee Pee" sculpture on the Oval.

NDSU turnips.

$4.99 sunglasses that scratch.

That cheap assed sumbitch alcohol hoarding Ursa.

May I add to your list "people who use the term anyways?" Thank you.

Oh, and also "the cheap bastard who won't buy drinks."

[Wondering if I should know who Bill Bavasi is.]

People who say "right" after every sentence you say. Sorry you douche but I don't need your conformation. I don't know who Bill Bavasi is either but I bet he says right all the time.

People who drive 20-30 MPH below the speed limit

Mother in laws that wind up the kid at 4 am before boarding a flight

Weddings during football season

Wives that complain about every damn thing and they're all my fault

Fans at a football game that tell me to be quiet.

Fans that sit on their ass the entire game without a peep.

Libtards

California

Big Cities

Pine Pigs, which is what I call Park Rangers who ain't got shit to do but instead have to phuck up everyone else's vacation.

Beer that you have to filter with your teeth

All the other bullshit in my man cave. Christ's sake it's not a storage shed for all the miscellaneous crap in the house.

Guns that don't function properly.

Fords

Phucking tour boat captains that don't know Marine law regarding right of way and try to run me over.

The new Park Superintendent and his stupid new fishing regs

Obama voters

Piers Morgan

ISIS and the other diaper heads that support them

Bald Tires

People who say they'll do something, but never do it

Having to look at EWOO's track and field

$4.00 diesel

Prius

Prius drivers

People who don't understand how to drive through a round about or a through right

Diane Feinstein

Starbucks

Bud Light

Coors

Androids

Dogs that crap in my yard and their owners

Cat owners

Back