• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

LongTimeCatFan said:
Grizo406 said:
Ursa Major said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

That sumbitch sounds like Big Dick Montana...

No need to bring me into this conversation...

I knew he wasn't talking about me. :shrug:

Up until a couple years ago, I might have made that mistake, but now...
Ha! Nice work LTCF. I made a mistake too. I was attempting to compare the artist to Country Dick Montana from the long ago Beat Farmers.

And I don't think anyone has ever used the word "big" and "Grizo" in the same sentence. Especially a woman..................................................................

:coffee:

Glendivegriz said:
Guess I was wrong. Really was convinced this reality tv thing would have run it's course by now.

i don't think i've watched a single episode of a 'reality tv' genre show, but then again, i don't watch tv much, and rarely have cable/dish or anything like that. when did those start, the early 2000s? talk about a lazy way to make a buck.

So we should pitch a show about putting some egriz people in a house together for a month and watch the zany antics of the characters. Can't be any worse. :roll:

Glendivegriz said:
So we should pitch a show about putting some egriz people in a house together for a month and watch the zany antics of the characters. Can't be any worse. :roll:

jeezus, everybody will hate greenie. we'll make a fortune!

Cast:

greenie
sunshine
jcu27
coach27
anybody else with a 27 after his/her name
alpha (or his rep)
eriul
hannahO
poorgriz
robsnotes4me

Any others?

AllWeatherFan said:
Cast:

greenie
sunshine
jcu27
coach27
alpha (or his rep)
eriul
hannahO
poorgriz
robsnotes4me

Any others?

Growler?

biga75 said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Cast:

greenie
sunshine
jcu27
coach27
alpha (or his rep)
eriul
hannahO
poorgriz
robsnotes4me

Any others?

Growler?

I think ya gotta put snap in there so somebody can regulate whilst inebriated.

Then ya gotta put PR on there just so everybody can beat the piss out of him whilst laughing histerically.

sunshine = growler (and a host of other names)
greenie = player rep

Sorry, this got lost in translation from the defunct UMGB site to eGriz.

This cast definitely needs to be more avian, if you know what I mean. (no, I didn't misspell Asian).

So I was reading an article the other day about demographics in the US and it mentioned the percentage of openly gay people in the US is roughly 2% of the population. It went on to say that realistically the number is probably closer to 9-10%! Yikes. Hopefully they find a cure soon. Anyways, that's not why I'm posting. What I want to know is who among the fleet of e-Griz Mods do you guys suspect is a pole-smoker? I was hesitant to broach this topic because I wouldn't want to "out" someone but since we have screen names, I figured it would be Ok. Also, this is not a judgement on any particular lifestyle. I mean, let's be honest here...who among us hasn't gone out and gotten shitfaced a few times and woke up the next day in the arms of another man.........right? Certainly nothing gay about that. Back to my point - I've put some thought into it and the only one I can truly rule out as gay is cclark. The rest? Pretty iffy. What do you guys think?

Back