• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ PICKS vs. Weber State

Griz 37
WEBER GRILLS 28
This for sure will be the game of the week around the FCS I would think. It will more than likely be for the BSC title or at least a share of it.
It could and should be one hell of a shoot out. If we win this one we should be a lock for the title out right and at least a good shot for the #2 seed in the playoffs. How deep we go will depend on the D, I feel good about our O right now, we are so deep in the run game it is almost hilarious. We could have a fresh RB for each qt of football from here on out. As much as I have not liked the idea of the two QB system it sure seams to be working out so far given how many points we are avg per game (38).
Getting back our top DBs next week will be key.

grizare#1 said:
Griz 37
WEBER GRILLS 28
This for sure will be the game of the week around the FCS I would think. It will more than likely be for the BSC title or at least a share of it.
It could and should be one hell of a shoot out. If we win this one we should be a lock for the title out right and at least a good shot for the #2 seed in the playoffs. How deep we go will depend on the D, I feel good about our O right now, we are so deep in the run game it is almost hilarious. We could have a fresh RB for each qt of football from here on out. As much as I have not liked the idea of the two QB system it sure seams to be working out so far given how many points we are avg per game (38).
Getting back our top DBs next week will be key.

I thought you said Weber State sucked? Funny how your opinion changed so fast. Do you want me to remind you what you posted a couple weeks ago?? I think you are going to look like a real dope when I dredge up those posts of yours from a couple weeks ago.

With Johnson and Thompson in the lineup I think Stohl and Schillinger will have good chances to be make some "plays." With this in Missoula

Griz 34
weber 21

We just gave up 30 to Sac so we don't hold Weber under 30 but I like how our offense is firing.

Griz -- 38
Webs - 35

Back