• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1 and 2 fall this weekend!

NDSUSR said:
Massey has:
EWU winning 42-34 (-7.5)
NDSU winning 35-7 (-28.5)

If those are actual betting odds you gamblers should put money on Montana.
No. Dakota St deserves to be an overwhelming favorite in this game. Yet it is doubtful they'll be able to score four touchdowns, a little own win by more than a 4 score margin.
You heard it here first. :ugeek:

CV Griz Fan said:
your wrong said:
Say what you want, this week has potential to be one of the best in Montana football history!

Your wrong no you're wrong. Punctuation Police.....
Far more important things this weekend. Worry about my grammar I will have this week's game on my mind. (TROLL)

Grizzlies1982 said:
NDSUSR said:
Massey has:
EWU winning 42-34 (-7.5)

No. Dakota St deserves to be an overwhelming favorite in this game. Yet it is doubtful they'll be able to score four touchdowns, a little own win by more than a 4 score margin.

If 5dimes opens with NDSU -28.5 I will be all over it.

NDSUSR said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
NDSUSR said:
Massey has:
EWU winning 42-34 (-7.5)

If 5dimes opens with NDSU -28.5 I will be all over it.

I would seriously consider putting down 10k on the griz if that is legit... IF I wasn't married lol

I

sorry, all weather, our record no longer stands. ndsu tied it by winning the season opener and now they are at 27, going for 28.

The Bison are obviously a dominant team, but I watched the Weber game and they should not be a 28 point favorite over the Griz. The real betting line for me is how many sacks does Emanuel get and how many does Wags get. Both are beasts. The Griz O line scares the hell out of me. Weber was hanging in with NDSU until they lost their left tackle to a knee injury (at least that is what I remember). Now the question becomes - is Weber good, is NDSU not that good, or did NDSU just have an off game. Weber's new HC impressed so hard to tell.

LakGriz said:
sorry, all weather, our record no longer stands. ndsu tied it by winning the season opener and now they are at 27, going for 28.

How do you even come up with this shit?

Back