• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2014 Weekly Position Discussion, week 4 - Corner Back

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
A terrific safety at or close to the top 6 or 8 to play at UM,

Let's just go hand out ribbons to everyone...........

SBR_Rosette_8th_brown4.jpg

So comparisons to Anderson, Schillinger, Young, Huntsberger, Hauck, etc. is handing out ribbons? You literally are a "dope", aren't you?

C'mon PR, 420 certainly isn't a dope. He may smoke a little dope but he's not a dope. You're not still sore over the " The Boys Are Back In Town" GIF are you? It's all in fun.....

See... CV gets it.

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
A terrific safety at or close to the top 6 or 8 to play at UM,

So comparisons to Anderson, Schillinger, Young, Huntsberger, Hauck, etc. is handing out ribbons? You literally are a "dope", aren't you?

C'mon PR, 420 certainly isn't a dope. He may smoke a little dope but he's not a dope. You're not still sore over the " The Boys Are Back In Town" GIF are you? It's all in fun.....

What was there to be sore about? And who were the boys who were back in town?

grizcountry420 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

See... CV gets it.

Maybe it's a birds of a feather thing. 420 doesn't know anything about football or have any information. Pretty much a worthless poster. At least, you know show some knowledge of football on occasion.

PlayerRep said:

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=66292&p=964798&hilit=boys+are+back+in+town#p964798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally, with Nate Harris, JR Nelson, McKinley & Parker all here for the next two years, I think CB is one of our strongest positions. And if Russell comes back it's just that much stronger.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

See... CV gets it.

Maybe it's a birds of a feather thing. 420 doesn't know anything about football or have any information. Pretty much a worthless poster. At least, you know show some knowledge of football on occasion.

sam.gif

AZGrizFan said:
Personally, with Nate Harris, JR Nelson, McKinley & Parker all here for the next two years, I think CB is one of our strongest positions. And if Russell comes back it's just that much stronger.
Just like the LB's. they got the talent. They just need the PT.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

See... CV gets it.

I never was a pot smoker but I do enjoy 420's posts. I enjoy his posts just as much as I do yours. As far as pot usage, I'm sure you burned a few blunts back in your Stanford Law days huh? Maybe on a "panty raid " to UC Berkley when you tired of the ugly Stanford coeds?

Raider said:
UND ‘s single game passing record could fall this year, again against the Griz.

I will put the over/under on passing yards vs. EWU at 650. And that is conservative.

I agree, with JJ, Henderson and the rest, we easily could see that UND record fall, but 650 againt EWU might me a bit high....thinking we only get 500.

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=66292&p=964798&hilit=boys+are+back+in+town#p964798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good job retrieving this Argh! One of the funniest things that I've ever seen on E-Griz. Classic.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
Just like the LB's. they got the talent. They just need the PT.

Yep. Next year those two areas will be definite strengths of the team.

gah-riz said:
AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:
I’m hearing chatter that Marquin Russell may return, we’ll see.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumb:

He is certainly hinting around it, looks like he is in Missoula taking summer classes, hope to see him return.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MarquinRussell/status/477157502098747393[/tweet]

Make it so ... :clap:

CV Griz Fan said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

Good job retrieving this Argh! One of the funniest things that I've ever seen on E-Griz. Classic.

When egriz gets too "chippy" with all of the infighting, I just pull up 420's classic post. One of the funniest things that I have ever seen on this board.

CV Griz Fan said:
CV Griz Fan said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

When egriz gets too "chippy" with all of the infighting, I just pull up 420's classic post. One of the funniest things that I have ever seen on this board.
That's awesome!! Viva La 420!!

Back