• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 eGriz Postcard Contest

Ursa Major said:
cclarkblues said:

Eenie, Meenie, Mynie Moe

I Wonder Where My Fist Will Go

Winner!! Send the man his money!!

I would imagine that you would want to meet him in person and be able to look at him eye-to-eye. That's a well established and fundamental rule of egriz money exchanges. Oh, and have Mr. T hold the money.

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
cclarkblues said:

Eenie, Meenie, Mynie Moe

I would imagine that you would want to meet him in person and be able to look at him eye-to-eye. That's a well established and fundamental rule of egriz money exchanges. Oh, and have Mr. T hold the money.

As Marcellus Wallace would say, I'm on the motherf##ker.

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
cclarkblues said:

Eenie, Meenie, Mynie Moe

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
cclarkblues said:

Eenie, Meenie, Mynie Moe

Referencing Marcellus Wallace after his unfortunate experiences in that movie? Just doesn't have the same punch......

13fbwaLee-Kupp-AdamsTSNA-A.jpg

Two Girls One Kupp

Ursa Major said:
cclarkblues said:

Eenie, Meenie, Mynie Moe

It's the 4th hole on a Thursday. But, I never miss an opportunity to post this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUBbCgMWmE[/youtube]

I will PM you the address of a charity to donate that $20.........send the golf tee to my usual address.

C/O AG1 INC
Jims Bar
Butte, MT 59701

SACCAT66 said:
Sacramento-State-blog.jpg

Welcome to Sacramento State...Come for the Girls...Not for the sports.

Regardless of the outcome of this contest, no truer statement has never been made on egriz...you can walk on any college campus in California and see First Rounders like that. In fact, this is probably the 3rd team....

CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

Regardless of the outcome of this contest, no truer statement has never been made on egriz...you can walk on any college campus in California and see First Rounders like that. In fact, this is probably the 3rd team....

Yeah, but they are half as smart as USC or UCLA girls. That ups their stock a bit in the minds of many. Dark horse: USD. I work with a few alums who say undergrad at USD was like fishing with dynamite.

CDAGRIZ said:
CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

Yeah, but they are half as smart as USC or UCLA girls. That ups their stock a bit in the minds of many. Dark horse: USD. I work with a few alums who say undergrad at USD was like fishing with dynamite.

University of San Diego? Now you're taking about brains, money and religion. A whole different set of factors. Nothing's easy. "Fishing with dynamite" is pretty accurate. If you want
PURE unadulterated, first round talent, for at least the first month of the semester, there is no college campus in America that can match San Diego State. That ain't braggin'. It's just reality.....

CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

University of San Diego? Now you're taking about brains, money and religion. A whole different set of factors. Nothing's easy. "Fishing with dynamite" is pretty accurate. If you want
PURE unadulterated, first round talent, for at least the first month of the semester, there is no college campus in America that can match San Diego State. That ain't braggin'. It's just reality.....

Yeah, University of San Diego. Did you think I meant SoDak? Haha! I can't argue with SDSU because I don't have the facts.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I will PM you the address of a charity to donate that $20.........send the golf tee to my usual address.

C/O AG1 INC
Jims Bar
Butte, MT 59701

It's early, AG. Anyone before 17 pages is in the game. CClark might even have you beat already.

CDAGRIZ said:
CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

I'll be paying you a visit shortly.

CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

Hey these are somebody's daughters.

MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CV Griz Fan said:
SACCAT66 said:

I'll be paying you a visit shortly.

I bet anyone $1000 that those girls turn lesbian during your visit? As usual we meet face to face to pay the debt and CDA holds the money.

Back