• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Griz Football Recruiting (38)- 20 Verbals/ 8 Transfers/ 10 Walk-Ons & 3 Offers

Ursus1 said:
Seeing the list from UM on a Twitter page....it lists transfers....and do not see Pedro. Maybe that isn't happening??????????????????

I think part of the issue is that he is still enrolled at Louisville and can not be officially announced until later....if he does indeed still come to Missoula......

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
Seeing the list from UM on a Twitter page....it lists transfers....and do not see Pedro. Maybe that isn't happening??????????????????

I think part of the issue is that he is still enrolled at Louisville and can not be officially announced until later....if he does indeed still come to Missoula......

Isn't Hovey still enrolled at Nebraska?

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

Graduates in May, according to his letter. Think Ben Roberts, and let's hope he's as good.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

not every school handles thing the same.....

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

I have a feeling Pedro is a No-show

Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

Gawdammit...somebody call him. :lol: :lol:

Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

maybe....maybe not....

grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:

maybe....maybe not....

Get on the horn, box. Call that big dude and get his ass here!

That's not a violation, right? I mean, it's not like you'd be TWEETING him....

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
Ursus1 said:
grizindabox said:

maybe....maybe not....

Get on the horn, box. Call that big dude and get his ass here!

That's not a violation, right? I mean, it's not like you'd be TWEETING him....

I never tweet student athletes....I leave that for the fanboyz like Wahlberg....

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
DE - Ryan Bowman 6'0" 255 (IMG Academy) Bradenton, FL (3-Star) (Walk on to UW)
So marceagle05 was correct.... :evil:

Had a feeling Bowman was UW bound, I think his brother plays there...

Glad he's not in a Griz uni though, you guys had a good enough haul...

After 91 pages 2260 Posts and nearly 182,000 views... It is time to set this one free...

Thanks to everyone that helped.!!

Back