• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2016 Summer Transfers

I am really looking forward to seeing JR Korey Alexander on the field. He had a torn labrum in HS, and thus had to go the JC route. I feel he is a highly talented player and will contribute in a big way for the Griz, at either CB or Safety. This is a major pick-up for our team. He's a big hitter, athletic, and smart football player.

AZGrizFan said:
Ursus1 said:
I still have a strange feeling about Pedro. Changed profile pic to him at UM again...tweeted about GRE .... maybe still coming and needs to get accepted into Grad school. If so (I realize a reach) it woukd be a huge addition (pun and no pun intended)

I would cry like a baby, Ursus. :( :(

Pedro is 96 on defense, and 73 on offense.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB0BarXjgDU[/youtube]

bgbigdog said:
Paytonlives said:
Just some thoughts:
If the reporting and Tweets are correct, I think the missing verbal is Pedro.

1- There was some reporting that he would transfer to UM
2- Nothing comes about on signing day
3- Things get real quiet
4- Pedro adds UM pix to twitter.
5- Twitter picture noted on Egriz
6- Pedro changes pix on twitter
7- Announces he needs to take graduate test
8- Pedro takes test.
9- Pedro add UM pix back again
10- Seymore follows him on Twitter.

I could be wrong... but this really looks like a guy that wanted to come to UM but needed to complete the proper entrance test.

Ahh Payton... A conspiracy theorist after my own heart. All I can say is from your lips to someone's ears. Fingers crossed.

images

gotgame75 said:
Pedro just followed AJ too. Maybe there is something to this conspiracy.

WTF. Why bother with all of the twitter stuff. Why not just get a login on eGriz Pedro? We'll have this all taken care of by nightfall. No, really.

AJ uses twitter as a way to ask them questions and will ask players to "follow" him so he can direct message. Hopefully he will shed some light on the situation.

Anyone see that former transfer kicker Austin Carver decided to hang up the cleats? What a shame, the kid had so much potential. Really wish the Griz kept him. Also saw his tweet that he was an Academic All-American last fall, he could've helped the Griz on and off the field.

ILoveGriz68 said:
Anyone see that former transfer kicker Austin Carver decided to hang up the cleats? What a shame, the kid had so much potential. Really wish the Griz kept him. Also saw his tweet that he was an Academic All-American last fall, he could've helped the Griz on and off the field.

Old news. And he did not look very good in the Spring. He was not going to be the guy.

Really? He definitely was a better option than the guys they decided to keep. Hell they kept a kid that missed 5 FGs in the spring game, if that's any indication of how our coaches pick players, the kicking game is going to be the only thing this year that's rough

ILoveGriz68 said:
Really? He definitely was a better option than the guys they decided to keep. Hell they kept a kid that missed 5 FGs in the spring game, if that's any indication of how our coaches pick players, the kicking game is going to be the only thing this year that's rough

I applaud your conviction.....something a mom should do....but I didn't see any of the options as very good options during the Spring.....it was like my old daddy used to say....do you want to get kicked in the nuts or just punched.....your choice.....

grizindabox said:
ILoveGriz68 said:

I applaud your conviction.....something a mom should do....but I didn't see any of the options as very good options during the Spring.....it was like my old daddy used to say....do you want to get kicked in the nuts or just punched.....your choice.....

Kind of like this year's Presidential candidates! LOL.. :thumb:

Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
Ursus1 said:
Pedro....is a no go. In Sioux Falls
University of Sioux Falls or Augie? I looked and didn't see which one.

Just saw was going for MBA....too bad didn't want one here

Maybe his GRE was not high enough to get into our program? Maybe he wants to focus on his education? Not sure what the reason is, but time to move on.

grizatwork said:
Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
Ursus1 said:

Maybe his GRE was not high enough to get into our program? Maybe he wants to focus on his education? Not sure what the reason is, but time to move on.

I agree

grizatwork said:
Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:
Ursus1 said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/763119173685743616[/tweet]

grizfan95 said:
grizatwork said:
Ursus1 said:
AZDoc said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/763119173685743616[/tweet]

Curious to know what the paperwork "issues" were that allowed a D2 transfer but not one here. If issues were from Montana side of things it was a a major screw up.

The dreaded paperwork issue. Didnt we miss a basketball player a few years back with the same issue?

Back