• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL 2024 Big Sky Conference Transfer Tracker

In a related note. Weber signed a big man from Portland 6'11'', 250lbs, Vasilije Vucinic, originally from Montenegro.

There is a lot of reading between the lines in that statement. I read it to mean that there must be enough academic credits accepted by the enw school to meet that standard. This could be a problem at schools that believe their credits are somehow more valuable than other schools. LOL Some of the big boys may have to lower their standards and start accepting everyone's credits.

ISU with another departure:
Kiree Hiue.

They are up to 10 players who have departed from the program. Going to see a whole new squad next year in Pocatello.

ISU with another departure:
Kiree Hiue.

They are up to 10 players who have departed from the program. Going to see a whole new squad next year in Pocatello.
That would be a really good pickup for the Griz! He was solid for ISU this year! If I’m Decuire, I’m putting the full court press on this guy!

That would be a really good pickup for the Griz! He was solid for ISU this year! If I’m Decuire, I’m putting the full court press on this guy!
Don't disagree.

He'd be able to provide immediate experience and just reading the tea leaves they have been in on bigs that fit that mold.

If the pattern holds true, he gonna get a ton of interest. The initial UM interest in a lot of regional Bigs got them priced out of the market as it were. That is why I was hoping they had someone like Ballasager-Webb as a silent commit, because while there are a lot of posts on the market the quality is questionable.

Pretty solid get for the cats. Spent his first 2 years at St. Mary’s, never really did much there, then he transferred to Wazzu and his first year there he was pretty good. Not really sure what happened this past year but he really regressed. If he can find his groove from 2 years ago, he could be a force for the cats.

Pretty solid get for the cats. Spent his first 2 years at St. Mary’s, never really did much there, then he transferred to Wazzu and his first year there he was pretty good. Not really sure what happened this past year but he really regressed. If he can find his groove from 2 years ago, he could be a force for the cats.
looks somewhat similar to Goracke. Good shooter and should take some pressure off of him.

Idahos Quinn Denker transfers to Northern Colorado. There’s been a surprising number of in conference transfers. I think this is like the 4th or 5th. At least some familiar faces are sticking around, albeit in different places

Thomas had a breakout year and has cashed in on it. He had the experience of being a bigger fish in a smaller pond, and stood out. It will be interesting to see how he looks in a larger pond with a lot of big fish. It could go either way for him. He certainly got good coaching at UNCo.

Latest posts

Back