• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A different way of looking at the Van Diest thing

Grizbacker1 said:
Let me remind several posters on here that many of you were so upset that Kramer went to msu, and not to UM when Joe Glenn bolted to Wyoming and Kramer had already committed to msu. Knowing what we know now, it looks as though things worked out pretty well, although we will never really know how it woul dhave playe out under Kramer at UM. He might have done amazing things, or the influx of JCs might have had a negative effect overall. I guess we are left to speculate on that.

I think Mike Van Diest is going to be successful at msu, or UM if that ever happens. What I don't want to happen, is not opeing a search up nationwide if and when BH moves on. To not look at the very best candidate possible would be shortsighted.

If MVD goes to the dark side, then I wish him well.

agreed

You do realize, of course, that I'm being kinda-sorta facetious

What!!! Does that mean we don't get no draft picks?

Then again, I guess it would be kind a sort a difficult since Mooshagian opted not to renew the contracts of both B. Pielstick & Lou Patrone back in 2002 on his assembling his own coaching staff at the time; at least that's what I had heard.

You do realize, of course, that i was being kinda-sorta facetious as well, there, SH? Of course, then again, you being in the State of California and all. Spent about five years around the Fairfield area myself a while back; luv those wineries around Napa Valley. It'll help loosen you up a little. Unless of course you really believe that the NFL grants drafting privileges to a FCS school and all?

By the way, I've noticed that there is a Lou Patrone mentioned as an Honorable Mention All-Time JC Grid-Wire American as a DB. You wouldn't know which, if this be the same, JC would ya?

Back