• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Drudge Report, but for Griz Athletics

Good stuff, the news aggregation is pretty handy for generating new content. Now if you can figure out a way to generate your own content regularly and get paid for it .... let me know. :thumb:

MrTitleist said:
Good stuff, the news aggregation is pretty handy for generating new content. Now if you can figure out a way to generate your own content regularly and get paid for it .... let me know. :thumb:

+1. If the numnuz boys can do it, why not you? You can "content" with the best of them.

bgbigdog said:
MrTitleist said:

+1. If the numnuz boys can do it, why not you? You can "content" with the best of them.

The difference between them and me? That's their job. My actual job is to make sure guys like tgriz and others don't launch viruses into my network... then blog on the side. :thumb:

MrTitleist said:
bgbigdog said:
MrTitleist said:

The difference between them and me? That's their job. My actual job is to make sure guys like tgriz and others don't launch viruses into my network... then blog on the side. :thumb:

That, and ski hill proximity.

MrTitleist said:
bgbigdog said:
MrTitleist said:

This disappoints me, Mr. T. You have the perfect skill sets and disposition for a writer, a smart mouthed excessive drinker with an extreme social anxiety around attractive females. Jesus H. Christ, you're not a computer networker, you're a writer!

Write drunk, edit sober!

Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
bgbigdog said:
MrTitleist said:

This disappoints me, Mr. T. You have the perfect skill sets and disposition for a writer, a smart mouthed excessive drinker with an extreme social anxiety around attractive females. Jesus H. Christ, you're not a computer networker, you're a writer!

Write drunk, edit sober!

Surprised-Koala.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
bgbigdog said:
MrTitleist said:

Write drunk, edit sober!

Oh yeah, he's a regular Hunter S. Thompson.

Back