• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

a thread with adult conversation

snap said:
I just saw this for the first time a few days ago. If you haven't seen it before, you're welcome. If you have seen it, watch it again...it's worth it. The audio cleans up at about the 40 second mark.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9xz2FpQc0[/youtube]

Man that is some seriously funny shit! Double tapered? LMAO

Wait, what a fucking ridiculous pun....

can't any of you conversational geniuses figure out a way to revive this thread? i'm just wondering, not asking.

Glendivegriz said:
Ok. If the letter w sounds like a v, What the he'll does the letter v sound like in German?

f? i don't know. i passed german in 9th grade by getting a 100% on the final exam. otherwise i was going to fail. i guess maybe i shouldn't have been taking german class.

Sounds like my spanish class. What a waste. The teacher didn't agree that with me that starting every word with el or la and ending the word with o was correct. She still doesn't like me and intentionally walks her dogs and has them poop in my yard.

Glendivegriz said:
Sounds like my spanish class. What a waste. The teacher didn't agree that with me that starting every word with el or la and ending the word with o was correct. She still doesn't like me and intentionally walks her dogs and has them poop in my yard.

:lol:
That sounds correct to me.

CDAGRIZ said:
Glendivegriz said:

Muy bueno, y el correcto, la senor CDAo. Es mucho goodo thato youo de recognizo thato el answero waso mucho righto.

I got straight A's in Spanish.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Glendivegriz said:

Muy bueno, y el correcto, la senor CDAo. Es mucho goodo thato youo de recognizo thato el answero waso mucho righto.

I can tello. Es loco cómo se entiende este idioma. ¿Cómo se dice " estanque de mierda " en español?

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Glendivegriz said:

I can tello. Es loco cómo se entiende este idioma. ¿Cómo se dice " estanque de mierda " en español?

Hey, cut that commie crap off!

EverettGriz said:
Why does every home repair project take 11 minutes on a youtube video and 4 and a half hours in real life?

With me it's four hours and then call the repairman. Good thing is if you screw it up bad enough, you don't get asked to do it again and that leaves more time for important things like golf, beer, and television.

Glendivegriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Why does every home repair project take 11 minutes on a youtube video and 4 and a half hours in real life?

With me it's four hours and then call the repairman. Good thing is if you screw it up bad enough, you don't get asked to do it again and that leaves more time for important things like golf, beer, and television.

that is the same strategy i use. i wish i'd learn to skip the four hour part, though, but i can't seem to do so.

Back