• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

According to COED.com (via Playboy) the best NCAA Football player in Montana is?????

Spanky said:
Be happy for Roberts....good press for him!

Thank you!!!!

However on a lighter note, this is the first post I remember from you where you didn't ask when we were going to get at least 2 "stud" O-linemen. Are you okay? :p

He had a great game on Saturday. His role in this offense is increasing with each game and come playoff time, I could honestly see him equal the threat of EH.

Sask....it is very frustrating because we are so close to being a strong offensive team. However, in my view, we can't make it with the current OL.

The_Real_Chief said:
grizcountry420 said:
The_Real_Chief said:
grizcountry420 said:
I dont think so..

Why?

He just isn't as athletic as Roberts.

Isn't it the best NCAA football in Montana? Nothing mentioned about Athlete, if that were the case I guess Peyton Manning isn't a great football player because he isn't the best athlete out there.
Peyton Manning is a great football player. But, he is not the best football player

Just a reminder, for all of you hacks who think I know nothing about football, that I predicted prior to the Liberty game that Roberts would be starting very soon, and that he had the best hands on the team. Both accurate. In addition, I predicted PRIOR TO THE SEASON that our center snaps were a huge problem, took lots of heat from Wally and his band of merry men stating they had been "corrected", only to be vindicated once again.

Try to keep up, some of you, keep reading my PROSPECTIVE analysis, instead of all of the retrospective Sunday morning stuff which prevails on here, and you might learn something about football!

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Just a reminder, for all of you hacks who think I know nothing about football, that I predicted prior to the Liberty game that Roberts would be starting very soon, and that he had the best hands on the team. Both accurate. In addition, I predicted PRIOR TO THE SEASON that our center snaps were a huge problem, took lots of heat from Wally and his band of merry men stating they had been "corrected", only to be vindicated once again.

Try to keep up, some of you, keep reading my PROSPECTIVE analysis, instead of all of the retrospective Sunday morning stuff which prevails on here, and you might learn something about football!

ALL of your predictions have been accurate?

signedbewildered said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Not all. But please name one that wasn't, except us beating NDSU.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
signedbewildered said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

That's kind of a big one. Still backing McKinley?

signedbewildered said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
signedbewildered said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

That's kind of a big one. Still backing McKinley?

Absolutely. He is only a sophomore, and will start next season and be a stud.

Not all. But please name one that wasn't, except us beating NDSU.[/quote]

That's kind of a big one. Still backing McKinley?[/quote]

Absolutely. He is only a sophomore, and will start next season and be a stud.[/quote]

So you were wrong about that prediction as well?

Latest posts

Back