• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Add another QB Brandon Bea

Ursa Major said:
Anyone know his hand size? Hand size is everything!

I'm told he has sausage fingers, but I'm not sure if they are links or tailgate.
It's also funny that people don't realize the hand size debate predates the Pflug thing.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Anyone know his hand size? Hand size is everything!

I'm told he has sausage fingers, but I'm not sure if they are links or tailgate.
It's also funny that people don't realize the hand size debate predates the Pflug thing.

Ha!!! No prophet is accepted in his own homeland!

Maynardsgametrail said:
Looks like a big guy with good footwork, great arm, and a nice quick release.

Interesting and unexpected pick-up.

He looks like he has potential. Very happy to see us actively going after walk ons. Always a chance a couple could emerge to be special players.

Don't forget that Brandon Bea was teammates with Griz RS-FR Kobey Eaton (WR) and Jerrin Williams (S) at Evergreen HS.

Bea started at QB at Evergreen as a Soph. But then Bea's Junior year, Senior Jerrin Williams (who was a two time all conference QB at North Salem HS in Oregon the previous two seasons) transferred in to Evergreen and was the QB. Jerrin Williams also earned all conference QB at Evergreen, his SR year (his 3rd).

Beau transferred his Senior year to Riverdale HS in Murfreesboro, TN, where he played really well.

CaryGrant said:
grizfnz said:
Colonel said:
6'3 230 lbs with a canon of a arm and chose to be a Griz! Whats not to like about that. :clap:
Prater 2.0

Nothing wrong with a WALKON who is 6'3 230 and has a "canon" (haha... sorry couldn't resist).

He can really see the game. Although he can zoom in on one receiver with crystal clear clarity, his ability to process the picture in front of him allows him to expose the defense and flash the ball to another depth of the field.

Holy crap! That's what you got from that video? I'm impressed. All I got was, geez, it's a good thing he had some really good receivers.

Back