• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alabama Ot Cam Robinson

Stitt won't have him. End of story.

Why do big dudes think they need to pack a gun? If I was that big I wouldn't even carry a small pocket knife.
We should get Growlers take on this cause he is always packin...

The plain and simple fact is that we cannot afford to take on these types of risks anymore.

Over the last 10 years, the Griz have had exactly 97 different players get into legal trouble, resulting in 53 misdemeanor charges and 44 felony convictions. Over and above this, we’ve had 61 off the field issues that did not result in any form of charges being filed. I have an excel spreadsheet at home, and have been tracking this diligently for years. I also included the nefarious JJ jury decision in my calculation, as I consider the not guilty verdict to be guilty but got away with it. I’m counting it.

Delaney finally started to put and end to the win at all cost mentality, and the recruitment of these thugs that shed a negative light on our program.

Raider said:
The plain and simple fact is that we cannot afford to take on these types of risks anymore.

Over the last 10 years, the Griz have had exactly 97 different players get into legal trouble, resulting in 53 misdemeanor charges and 44 felony convictions. Over and above this, we’ve had 61 off the field issues that did not result in any form of charges being filed. I have an excel spreadsheet at home, and have been tracking this diligently for years. I also included the nefarious JJ jury decision in my calculation, as I consider the not guilty verdict to be guilty but got away with it. I’m counting it.

Delaney finally started to put and end to the win at all cost mentality, and the recruitment of these thugs that shed a negative light on our program.

What is that I hear? A fresh can of worms being opened.

WARNING: THREAD DERAILMENT................prepare yourself!!!!!

Raider said:

Sweet Jesus, I REALLY hope you're kidding here. :? :?

CDAGRIZ said:
He has EWU written all over him.

GetImage.iaspx

Shoota 2...

AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:

Of course he is otherwise you have to buy into the fact that its 9.7 players per year, that would include 2 years under Stitt, and a few more under Delaney - whom he praised. Raider is just another troll.

Raider said:

:lol: :lol: Well played. :clap: :clap:

ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:

Of course he is otherwise you have to buy into the fact that its 9.7 players per year, that would include 2 years under Stitt, and a few more under Delaney - whom he praised. Raider is just another troll.

No, I'm actually trolling a troll and it was a joke that most got.

Keep up, or feel free to mind your own business.

Raider said:
ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:

I'm way ahead of you. And if you don't want people commenting on "your" business, eGriz is the wrong place to do it.

Raider said:
ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:

I thought Gwen Floria hacked your account

Grizbeer said:
Raider said:

Somebody was well played. Remember 90% of statistics are made up....Yes I made that up.

NativeGriz said:
Grizbeer said:
Raider said:

Somebody was well played. Remember 90% of statistics are made up....Yes I made that up.

60% of the time it works every time.

Back