• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alex Neale

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMGriz75 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Good God, we've been losing engineering majors for 100 years...it's not like this is a new revalation.
If I am recalling correctly, UM had the mechanical engineering program at least into the 1920s, and still offers a forestry engineering masters degree, which is pretty much "mechanical."
So it's only been 95 years. I stand corrected. :lol:

Ursa Major said:
If I had a kid that wanted an engineering degree and to play football in the west, I would push him toward Cal Poly. Far, far better engineering school than either UNLV or msu.
What about Montana Tech? It may not be Div. I, but the engineering degree would be respected worldwide.

'68griz said:
Ursa Major said:
If I had a kid that wanted an engineering degree and to play football in the west, I would push him toward Cal Poly. Far, far better engineering school than either UNLV or msu.
What about Montana Tech? It may not be Div. I, but the engineering degree would be respected worldwide.

Guess it depends what engineering field...

grizindabox said:
'68griz said:
Ursa Major said:

Both my daughter and my son-in-law have engineering (mining and environmental) degrees from Tech, and both of them had job offers to pick and choose from. That's all I can say.

'68griz said:
grizindabox said:
'68griz said:
Ursa Major said:

Both my daughter and my son-in-law have engineering (mining and environmental) degrees from Tech, and both of them had job offers to pick and choose from. That's all I can say.
I was talking D1 ball. Not trying to take anything away from Tech. Cal Poly is a very good engineering school. msu isn't even close. Even with their faggy satellite.

Ursa Major said:
'68griz said:
grizindabox said:
'68griz said:

I was talking D1 ball. Not trying to take anything away from Tech. Cal Poly is a very good engineering school. msu isn't even close. Even with their faggy satellite.
I know you were talking about D1 ball. If that's what you want, then, yes, Cal Poly is a great choice.

info said:
grizpack said:
I just applaud all of you on these boards who apparently were sure of what you wanted to do as a Senior in High School. I sure as hell didn't. Not sure I do now...

Yeah, I'm 61 years old and I still can't find my ass with both hands... :shock:
It gets worse, believe me.

grizindabox said:
Stitt is probably tired of recruiting the engineer type...he wants to reach out and expand his horizons...dabble in the business, pharmacy, and Health & Human Performance type kids
As long as they are WRs...

Griz2k said:
Could've been worse....He could've decommitted and went to msu.

Oh---Oooooh!!! This one time three star OL Griz verbal and current UNLV student has started to follow a couple of Bobcat coaches on twitter....looks like Choate really knows his way around WA...or maybe it's Gregoraks turf now!!

Teton Cat said:
Griz2k said:

Oh---Oooooh!!! This one time three star OL Griz verbal and current UNLV student has started to follow a couple of Bobcat coaches on twitter....looks like Choate really knows his way around WA...or maybe it's Gregoraks turf now!!

Oooooh scary! Does this make you pre-season champs for the 12th year running or do we wait for that?

HookedonGriz said:
Teton Cat said:
Griz2k said:

Oooooh scary! Does this make you pre-season champs for the 12th year running or do we wait for that?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back