• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Amp it up?

I don't know if I'm more impressed with the fact that we are getting a new system or that Alpha apparently knows as much as he does...of course, he could just be making it all up and I wouldn't know the difference- :tounge:

Bozgriz said:
I don't know if I'm more impressed with the fact that we are getting a new system or that Alpha apparently knows as much as he does...of course, he could just be making it all up and I wouldn't know the difference- :tounge:

I am very dishonest you know.

:thumb:

Bozgriz said:

I, too, am impressed A-man. Though when I read this:

The first is called a cluster.

I was concerned! :tounge:

Has there been any mention of lights in this current project?

I ask becuase it appears several of you have some working knowledge of the project.

thanks

AG2 does know what he is talking about.

No lights.

PeterC - I hope there are a few more "Touchdown Grizzlies" sprinkled in there too.

i too am impressed that alphonso was able to string together a couple of coherent sentences. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah, notice the time of my post. It's amazing that I made that much sense after the bars closed and kicked my fat drunk ass out.

:thumb:

Back