• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone check out the camp and did anyone stand out, or get coaching staff attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
But I have founded two medical device companies, and sold them for muti-millions. And,I currently sit on the board of two medical device companies with combined net sales of over 2 billion dollars. I piss away more money gambling in Vegas each year than Potomac makes. I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know.

I accomplished by the age of 35 more than this idiot will in five lifetimes. I am also better looking, a better golfer, a better athlete, have a more beautiful wife, and don't have to live in a double-wide like our short-peckered buddy making this obsessive post.

Oh by the way, dip sh*t, you forgot that I was an NCAA basketball official. Don't ever slight my accomplishments again!

Now I'm fairly sure we have a Growler impostor on our hands. He's clearly making fun of Growler with this one.

What's even funnier is that he INSISTS he doesn't regularly post his resume, yet here it is. Again. :lol: :lol:

That isn't my resume. That would take up too much space. :thumb:

XxSpectrexX said:
This was interesting indeed... thanks fellas, that made for an interesting read over my scotch.

I think by now you can see who mucks up the board, and who talks football. I have initiated four football threads this week. The sugar coaters have ZERO. But they are very good at hijacking my football threads. Stick with the force, and avoid the dark side.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
XxSpectrexX said:
This was interesting indeed... thanks fellas, that made for an interesting read over my scotch.

I think by now you can see who mucks up the board, and who talks football. I have initiated four football threads this week. The sugar coaters have ZERO. But they are very good at hijacking my football threads. Stick with the force, and avoid the dark side.

You talked a lot of football in this thread, there, ol' Hucklebuck.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
But I have founded two medical device companies, and sold them for muti-millions. And,I currently sit on the board of two medical device companies with combined net sales of over 2 billion dollars. I piss away more money gambling in Vegas each year than Potomac makes. I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know.

I accomplished by the age of 35 more than this idiot will in five lifetimes. I am also better looking, a better golfer, a better athlete, have a more beautiful wife, and don't have to live in a double-wide like our short-peckered buddy making this obsessive post.

Oh by the way, dip sh*t, you forgot that I was an NCAA basketball official. Don't ever slight my accomplishments again!

Now I'm fairly sure we have a Growler impostor on our hands. He's clearly making fun of Growler with this one.

What's even funnier is that he INSISTS he doesn't regularly post his resume, yet here it is. Again. :lol: :lol:

That isn't my resume. That would take up too much space. :thumb:

I always want to disprove the stereotype that guys like to exaggerate size...and BOOM...AtlGriz goes and posts that... :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
Potomac, your list was very good, but you could add an 11th: "You've been accused of being obsessed with him."

Growler, you must have forgotten most of the little you ever knew about football, because you're out to lunch on football talk much of the time. You used to be a bit better. And you sure have never played the game, that's clear. I don't recall that you've ever posted a football stat that is accurate. Based on that, I'm assuming all of your financial numbers are wrong, exaggerated or made up too. My belief is that most of your accomplishments are delusional. What I get a chuckle out of is that you're a huge joke to virtually all on egriz, as well as to many who hang out at the Mo Club.

:lol: Very true. #11 does deserve to be on that list.

It's funny how he thinks people here are obsessed with him when the reality is many just like messing with him since he'll blow up with rage, start lying about his life accomplishments and all sorts of other hilarious crap. Some of it has become pretty predictable, but every once in a while he still comes up with an absolute unforgettable gem of a lie.

You know those commercials "Messing with Sasquatch"? It's kind of like that. Except in the end instead of the Sasquatch getting revenge he just runs around ranting, lying, then pops a few pills & scratches his ass.

40 plus replies and no one saw the fucking camp. What's the chances this can get moved to the no one wants to read your bullshit forum and we can talk Griz football and or the FCS?

Hey Potomac, do you listen to Mr. Tony over there? Just asking. Simply my pompous presumption you might be in the DC area. If so, this is me giving the TK salute to the clown who f$&ked up this and most threads on the board. F$&kin drill rod.

XxSpectrexX said:

Don't give up on the board just yet, X. Atlanta will be banned and gone soon enough, and the place will revert to...well, I was going to say "normal", but to be fair, that never occurs. But there is occasionally some good football stuff on here.

That all said, keep the scotch handy. It does make things much more tolerable, even in the best of times. :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
XxSpectrexX said:

Don't give up on the board just yet, X. Atlanta will be banned and gone soon enough, and the place will revert to...well, I was going to say "normal", but to be fair, that never occurs. But there is occasionally some good football stuff on here.

That all said, keep the scotch handy. It does make things much more tolerable, even in the best of times. :thumb:

No fears, plenty of the good stuff on hand. This is almost comical, but it would be nice to talk more things pertaining to football. I have a feeling it'll come once the season is here.

EverettGriz said:
XxSpectrexX said:

One sure thing is that when the football talk begins, you will be nowhere around it.

Potomac Griz said:
PlayerRep said:
Potomac, your list was very good, but you could add an 11th: "You've been accused of being obsessed with him."

Growler, you must have forgotten most of the little you ever knew about football, because you're out to lunch on football talk much of the time. You used to be a bit better. And you sure have never played the game, that's clear. I don't recall that you've ever posted a football stat that is accurate. Based on that, I'm assuming all of your financial numbers are wrong, exaggerated or made up too. My belief is that most of your accomplishments are delusional. What I get a chuckle out of is that you're a huge joke to virtually all on egriz, as well as to many who hang out at the Mo Club.

It's funny how he thinks people here are obsessed with him when the reality is many just like messing with him since he'll blow up with rage, start lying about his life accomplishments and all sorts of other hilarious crap. Some of it has become pretty predictable, but every once in a while he still comes up with an absolute unforgettable gem of a lie.

You know those commercials "Messing with Sasquatch"? It's kind of like that. Except in the end instead of the Sasquatch getting revenge he just runs around ranting, lying, then pops a few pills & scratches his ass.

you should know by now that I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks about me, nor my accomplishments. But facts are facts, and I have never lied about anything. When you are as successful as me, lies would actually be inferior to reality. Deal with the fact that you will never measure up, in any manner. You are the obsessed one, as you can quote every truth I have posted, even years ago. Enjoy your double-wide dude. :dope:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Potomac Griz said:
PlayerRep said:

you should know by now that I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks about me, nor my accomplishments. But facts are facts, and I have never lied about anything. When you are as successful as me, lies would actually be inferior to reality. Deal with the fact that you will never measure up, in any manner. You are the obsessed one, as you can quote every truth I have posted, even years ago. Enjoy your double-wide dude. :dope:

OK, who is it? AG1?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Potomac Griz said:
PlayerRep said:

You have to lie every time you sneak onto this board so don't expect anyone to believe that.

XxSpectrexX said:
No fears, plenty of the good stuff on hand. This is almost comical, but it would be nice to talk more things pertaining to football. I have a feeling it'll come once the season is here.

The football talk usually really picks up right before the fall scrimmage. Still quite a few good threads though even during dead times. And of course some threads become fairly entertaining when the right people are messed with as you've seen :)

cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Potomac Griz said:
PlayerRep said:

You have to lie every time you sneak onto this board so don't expect anyone to believe that.

Dude, I don't think it can be him. Nobody would actually write those things seriously. IMPOSTOR!!!

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
XxSpectrexX said:

One sure thing is that when the football talk begins, you will be nowhere around it.

Ohhh zing. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back