• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

anyone know who is transfering, leaving team etc ?

EverettGriz said:
rls said:
heard a rumor that Keenan Curran is enrolling at Montana

I would suggest either you are Keenan or know Keenan. And if this is true, it's certainly good news.

Welcome to GRIZ Nation. Prepare to win Championships.

Hey "Rls".....I noticed the 2 "r"s in the last name Curran as well...............nice detective work Barney Miller!!

EverettGriz said:
rls said:
heard a rumor that Keenan Curran is enrolling at Montana

I would suggest either you are Keenan or know Keenan. And if this is true, it's certainly good news.

Welcome to GRIZ Nation. Prepare to win Championships.

I think Everett is onto something. Whoever RLS is tied to Keenan or him. Ironic that name and news is the poster's 1st post on EGRIZ. Also no indicators of the poster being a troll. :thumb:

There's an airplane missing from last summer in the Indian Ocean. Obviously the Korean government doesn't have the right guys on the case. Wow.

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I f***[*] never get drafted. I have a solid 40 and great hands, I declare myself eligible for the draft every year, and nothing. Not even the Jaguars. Apparently they think I might have "durability issues" at 150 lbs., and my highlight tape is "irrelevant" just because it's from the old two-hand days. Whatever.

Definitely have the measurables. Sounds like poor representation. Fire that clown-bag you're with & hire Jay Z. How's your bench?

Thanks. Bench is a solid 4.5 with hands-on spotters. They list me as an ATH, but I'm more of a punt team gunner.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I f***[*] never get drafted. I have a solid 40 and great hands, I declare myself eligible for the draft every year, and nothing. Not even the Jaguars. Apparently they think I might have "durability issues" at 150 lbs., and my highlight tape is "irrelevant" just because it's from the old two-hand days. Whatever.

ummmm thats not what your wife says about your hands and "durability" She also said there is quite a bit of highlight tape to prove her point! :thumb:

I hate that you gals are in the same book club. Worlds are colliding.

Curran on Montana after visiting the school in 2013.

“I could feel the tradition in the program from the first step on campus. All of the coaches are great guys and the stadium is so awesome,” Curran tells us. “The players are all cool and down to earth. I got to tour their facilities and watch a player-run practice. They also took me around the school and the campus is so beautiful.”

It would be great to have Keenan at Montana, even better if he was currently enrolled and able to participate in spring ball, though it doesn't sound like he's here yet.

Back