• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Asher Croy into the Portal...dang

It’s just so interesting in this day and age how these are now all “portal losses” and kids “transferring out”, when only a few years ago, these are the types of players that we find out left the program when the summer roster gets updated.

I'm guessing the emergence/signing of Rocker and return of Ostmo put the writing on the wall. Still think he'd have been pretty good at LB....but what do I know.

Whats the likelihood he knew going into spring ball he wanted to play RB and went to the coaches. When they said no, they gave him an opportunity to put some film together so his transfer out would be easier? I guess I'm wondering how involved the staff is on helping players find a landing spot that don't fit and are taking up a roster spot/ scholarship?

If edwards wanted to play DE in a traditional 4:3, did the staff know and help?

Whats the likelihood he knew going into spring ball he wanted to play RB and went to the coaches. When they said no, they gave him an opportunity to put some film together so his transfer out would be easier? I guess I'm wondering how involved the staff is on helping players find a landing spot that don't fit and are taking up a roster spot/ scholarship?

If edwards wanted to play DE in a traditional 4:3, did the staff know and help?
Well, Edwards got surgery, so they couldn't have put any tape out for him because of that.

I wonder if Bozeman will try to get him to come home.
He was only in Bozeman for a year. He played for Huntley Project first three years and his dad was head coach. His dad had a conflict with admin in Huntley and quit mid summer and took him to Bozeman. He tore in up on a very good Bozeman team his senior year. So he may end up at MSU but I don't think they have any deep roots there.

Back