• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#AskCDA

Ron Ash said:
MrTitleist said:
CDA,

Is MrTitleist the worst moderator on eGriz? If not, who is? Do you think MrT, or whomever is the worst mod, can repair their image in the eyes of the staunchest of Griz fans?

Your friend,
Not Yogi

You are down right horrible at your job, second most inept person I have seen employed in Montana. No, you have done irreparable damage to the brand.

Ron, how about you stick to asking questions, and I'll stick to answering them? Yes, I realize that is a question.

biga75 said:
CDA, where did the "Player from Missoula" thread go? It was set up to be an epic display of literary prowess, but for some reason, anything a certain person does not like mysteriously disappears.
Is it a conspiracy that reaches the highest levels of government (err.. moderators?) :coffee:

Biga75, this is a great question, and one that people often ask me. The thread was almost certainly deleted by the same weirdo who banned Ashley Schaeffer. I'm not sure who he is, but he clearly has something against fun. From here on out, please make sure your posts on the FB board fall into one of the following categories:

Xs and Os:
good kids from strong families;
Butte;
blind speculation regarding position battles;
ridiculously lengthy reports; and
bitching about posts that don't fit into one of the above categories.

CDAGRIZ said:
biga75 said:
CDA, where did the "Player from Missoula" thread go? It was set up to be an epic display of literary prowess, but for some reason, anything a certain person does not like mysteriously disappears.
Is it a conspiracy that reaches the highest levels of government (err.. moderators?) :coffee:

Biga75, this is a great question, and one that people often ask me. The thread was almost certainly deleted by the same weirdo who banned Ashley Schaeffer. I'm not sure who he is, but he clearly has something against fun. From here on out, please make sure your posts on the FB board fall into one of the following categories:

Xs and Os:
Butte;

CDA - can Anaconda be used interchangeably with Butte? And I try not to speculate blindly, but wildly irresponsibly. Is this wrong? I know, Costco, always Costco. Thanks awfully.

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
biga75 said:

Xs and Os:
Butte;

CDA - can Anaconda be used interchangeably with Butte? And I try not to speculate blindly, but wildly irresponsibly. Is this wrong? I know, Costco, always Costco. Thanks awfully.

Bgbigdog, this is a series of great questions often posed, by people, to me.

You can use Anaconda interchangeably with Butte if need be. Sir Mix-a-lot missed a golden opportunity in not recognizing the relationship between Anaconda and Butte. Me, I don't even know what my anaconda wants sometimes. Just make sure Anaconda is the right temp when you use it for Butte.

Your speculation is spot on. Responsible speculation is a myth akin to the perfect line in motorcycle racing and the notion that higher education is a proxy for intelligence. It's not wrong. Always Costco.

I hope these answers find you well. Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. No good thing ever dies.

CDA,

I don't really get infinity, especially inverse infinity, where you're continually slicing matter in half. Does that mean I'm butt-hurt?

CDA, I know we are in Montana and all but is it commonplace for a waiter to refer to a customer as a "faggot" just because they order Chardonay while at dinner?

My friend was very upset over the accusation and almost cried himself to sleep on his Mirafiori Wedgwood throw pillows, this whole situation may leave a scar that can never be healed. He said it is very similar to the way he feels every fall, mild depression, despair and a disconcerting nausea over self worth.

Thanks for all you do CDA, I gave you a little Twittadoration earlier tonight @ #AskCDA

Why are you so much smarter than the rest of us?

CDA,

Noted that Ron Ash mentioned you in reference to Twitter last night. A quick search reveals that you are even more diverse than you've let us in on. Seems you are influencing the reading choices of young women in parts of Brazil. Here's an example:

@sodemisweet: @bieberofswan awn obg, bieber lindo no seu <33 amo ler, tenho esse, as crônicas de nárnia volume único, e outros 3 que esqueci o nome askçda"

Portuguese isn't my cup of tea as you know, but a rough translation appears to be likening eGriZ to the "Tales of Narnia." I had no idea the biebs was also a fan. There are other tweets lamenting the lack of a Costco, how AG1 treats PR, how unfair Kra's book is being to Missoula, and how nuts stubhub has gone over 8th graders selling their NDSU tickets for such obscene amounts.

My favorite was the ruching group, but am sure you've seen that.

Como você lembram constantemente, Costco sempre Costco. Obrigado por ordem yo universo restaurar!

EverettGriz said:
CDA,

Can men and women be friends, or do you pretty much just wanna do them too?

EG, this is a great question that people often ask me. The answer is no. Men and women cannot be friends. I thought I was pretty good pals with Olivia Munn back in 2008, but she tried to do me. She succeeded. Since then, I have given up hope on the possibility of platonic male-female relationships.

AllWeatherFan said:
CDA,

I don't really get infinity, especially inverse infinity, where you're continually slicing matter in half. Does that mean I'm butt-hurt?

AWF, this is a great question, and one that people often ask me. While an inability to grasp the concept of inverse infinity can be a symptom of a hurt butt, I don't think you are butt-hurt. In almost all cases, butt-hurt patients manifest an inability to process another person's decisions like an adult, loss of memory before 2010, flat bills, Taco Bell, Taco Time, decreased self-awareness, and diminished cognitive ability.

I only see two of those things in you. You are not butt-hurt. I hope this helps.

Ron Ash said:
CDA, I know we are in Montana and all but is it commonplace for a waiter to refer to a customer as a "faggot" just because they order Chardonay while at dinner?

My friend was very upset over the accusation and almost cried himself to sleep on his Mirafiori Wedgwood throw pillows, this whole situation may leave a scar that can never be healed. He said it is very similar to the way he feels every fall, mild depression, despair and a disconcerting nausea over self worth.

Ron, this is such a dumb question that I just murdered a dolphin out of frustration for having read it. Very clearly, it is not a question that people ask me often. No, it is not commonplace for a waiter or waitress to call someone that name simply due to his drink order. I know a lot of loggers and miners who order a "house chard and seared salmon salad." My friend once knew a minor who made the same order very frequently. She now lives in a shack in Guam. Not by choice. In the end, don't patronize that particular Ted's Montana Grill on Main Street anymore.

Ron Ash said:
Thanks for all you do CDA, I gave you a little Twittadoration earlier tonight @ #AskCDA

Why are you so much smarter than the rest of us?

Ron, thank you very kindly for the Twittadoration. It is always welcome. Yours is a great question that people ask me often. The answer is: I'm not. Those who know me well also know that I can barely read. You all teach me so much. I am forever indebted.

bgbigdog said:
CDA,

Noted that Ron Ash mentioned you in reference to Twitter last night. A quick search reveals that you are even more diverse than you've let us in on. Seems you are influencing the reading choices of young women in parts of Brazil. Here's an example:

@sodemisweet: @bieberofswan awn obg, bieber lindo no seu <33 amo ler, tenho esse, as crônicas de nárnia volume único, e outros 3 que esqueci o nome askçda"

Portuguese isn't my cup of tea as you know, but a rough translation appears to be likening eGriZ to the "Tales of Narnia." I had no idea the biebs was also a fan. There are other tweets lamenting the lack of a Costco, how AG1 treats PR, how unfair Kra's book is being to Missoula, and how nuts stubhub has gone over 8th graders selling their NDSU tickets for such obscene amounts.

Como você lembram constantemente, Costco sempre Costco. Obrigado por ordem yo universo restaurar!

Bgbigdog, this is a great group of statements that people don't ever ask me because it's not a question. That said, I was doubly surprised to see the likes of the Biebs getting on board with this program. I'm not sure what the Norwegian situation is all about, but I was happy to see some more overseas participation.

Meu prazer. Eu tenho uma coisa para te mostrar. Estou indo agora para mudar para o africâner. Check uit die gat op hierdie chick. Ek vertel myself haar gesig is verwoes , sodat Ek kan beter voel vir nooit gesien haar naak in die persoon.

thumb.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
CDA,

Bgbigdog, this is a great group of statements that people don't ever ask me because it's not a question. That said, I was doubly surprised to see the likes of the Biebs getting on board with this program. I'm not sure what the Norwegian situation is all about, but I was happy to see some more overseas participation.

Meu prazer. Eu tenho uma coisa para te mostrar. Estou indo agora para mudar para o africâner. Check uit die gat op hierdie chick. Ek vertel myself haar gesig is verwoes , sodat Ek kan beter voel vir nooit gesien haar naak in die persoon.

thumb.jpg
Wid dat I wonder if the Dollar wit fall?

Umista said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
CDA,

thumb.jpg
Wid dat I wonder if the Dollar wit fall?

Dit gat is amazing. Glo my as ek sê dat wanneer jy my ouderdom te wees, verduidelikings is nie meer nodig nie. Dit is omdat jy kan nie onthou dat jy iets om te jammer te wees. Hou aan met die goeie stryd, en asseblief - voel vry om te herstel na die heelal as die humeur.

Costco, always Costco. $350 worth of Costco this afternoon. My ass can't take anymore croissants, so I may have to move to Skinny Pop. No this wasn't a question either.

CDA:

Who was the guitar player in the Prince "party like it's 1999" video? He was the guy that wore
the Japanese "rising sun" headband......

CV Griz Fan said:
CDA:

Who was the guitar player in the Prince "party like it's 1999" video? He was the guy that wore
the Japanese "rising sun" headband......

CV, that is a great question that people often ask me. The man's name is Dez Dickerson. As an original member of The Revolution, he was literally instrumental in Prince's success during the 1980s. Dez also led the Revolution to a huge victory in a pickup basketball game against Charlie Murphy (Eddie Murphy's older brother) and his crew. Prince gets a lot of the fanfare for his performance in the game, but it was really Dez who made the victory possible. He had a pretty good line that night with 17 points and 8 boards, but it was his screen setting that opened the lane for Prince, and ultimately sealed the deal. He ripped a tall stack of pancakes afterward, jammed on the axe for about 20 minutes, and hit the rack.

CDA:
If Ron Ash were a Yoga pose which one would he be? I'm thinking maybe a Downward Facing Dog or one of the Warrior varieties. But since Ron is so complicated and difficult to figure out, I'm at a loss on this one......

Back