• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Barry Anderson (aka, Monte, aka Benny the Bull) arrested!

I think Barry's a cool guy. Last season he hooked me and a friend up with AWESOME skybox tickets for a game against the Kings (Chris Webber's last game). That being said, he is so.... F'd. I know they are unreasonable pricks but, DO NOT mess with Chicago law enforcement at any time. I'm sure this will affect the Alum function at Lux Bar. How could it not?

Sorry to hear the news about Barry, I wait until the dust settles before 'dissing' on him. I know him a little bit, he is a talented young man...I hope that no permanent damage is done to his career whether it be in Chicago or elsewhere. If he is found guilty as charged I do wonder if he will be treated like the NBA'ers that screw up big time or actually face real consequences like the rest of us would.

Right on Tanagriz this site has become a place where you can't bring up anything with out some stupid Cat fan jumping in and turning it into smack. I always thought MSU was a institute of higher education but it appears some of their fans have never made it past Jr High.

mascots just can't seem to catch a break these days

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/baseball/more/07/07/mascot.charged.ap/index.html

Back