• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Be Afraid...be very afraid. The coaching carousel is about to begin!.

Mavman said:
TD is having a great season, however hold your horses on losing him.
He has not won the BSC reg season title
He has not won the BSC tourney title
He has yet to make the Big Dance

I agree he is building something special here, I just don't think AD's of top schools are ready to snatch him up.

I agree with this and said as much earlier this season

stonecrest said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I don't think he'll take a lower-rung Pac 12 job. I think he'll opt to build up the Montana program to a competitive enough level that it gives him more exposure and makes him more marketable. He seems pretty savvy.

Tinks is struggling at Oregon State. Could be on the hot seat.

He might be with fans and message boards, but there is NO WAY OSU fires Tinks while their best player is still there, that being his son. NO WAY. And I have heard to Treys is 100 percent NOT considering entering the draft this year either.

gotgame75 said:
Kabooom said:
Concern this.... Cal is a likely spot for Travis to land. He really wanted that job prior to taking the UM position, and should have got the gig. The Bears are having a challenging year, have been under-whelming with expectations not being met for the season. Coaching position may open up in Berkeley sooner rather than later...

I'm with Greenacres on this one...

...#$$$$$

Maybe All-Weather could to take Travis fly-fishing to His honey-hole and get Him.......all hooked up.

But the Cal's of the world aren't who we are taking about. No one disputes that he would take a job like that in a second. Anybody can agree with that notion. We are talking about low PAC 12 (Wazzu, OSU) and Mountain West teams. What I'm saying is that $$$ is not going to be the primary factor is decision making, but rather his fit it at the particular school.

:roll: Gee.... :pray: Got Game 75....I didn't know we were restricted to discussing low level Colo St's....ect.....I thought we were discussing where Travis might take another Coaching Job with his connections......
My bad I guess :roll:

I will say if the sanctions from earlier this year bear out across the NCAA basketball landscape and a bunch of jobs open all bets are off and TD could get an offer that he otherwise wouldnt (not that he isnt good enough just more because of timing) and we could lose our coach in the scramble.

Back