• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Tv

get'em_griz said:
My PlayStation 4 has the Pluto TV app, and it works pretty well. Pluto TV also has an app for IOS and I'm assuming Android as well.

There shouldn't be anybody having problems accessing Pluto TV. As for there being multiple games being played at one time, it looks like Pluto TV will just add a new channel for each game as they're being played.

Even windows 10 works fine and MAC OS.

After finding Pluto TV on the apps list on the Samsung Smart TV and watching some of an
EWU-NAU replay I was reminded how much I wish Mitch Stroman was the Griz PBP guy...total pro and he does his homework...

Silvertip said:
After finding Pluto TV on the apps list on the Samsung Smart TV and watching some of an
EWU-NAU replay I was reminded how much I wish Mitch Stroman was the Griz PBP guy...total pro and he does his homework...

Mitch is the guy and I wished we had him as well. He has always been a big fan of the Griz and the consummate professional no question.

griz71 said:
Silvertip said:

Mitch is the guy and I wished we had him as well. He has always been a big fan of the Griz and the consummate professional no question.

Keep your grubby paws off of Mitch Strohman, Griz fans. ;)

MT Jack said:
griz71 said:
Silvertip said:

Keep your grubby paws off of Mitch Strohman, Griz fans. ;)

If other programs can piggy back off of Montana's success (NAU - Jerome Sauers, MSU - Ty Gregorak & Kendrick Van Ackerin, ISU - Rob Phenicie & Matt Troxel), we can go after other programs' PBP guys! :thumb:

Back