• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Blake Barnett, Montana QB?

AllWeatherFan said:
406 said:
I’ve heard that Hauck and Roses believe that Graves is going to be a great one!

I hope Hauck and Roses are right about that!
Me too! He’s definitely a winner! Won the most exciting high school game I’ve ever watched in junior year state championship. Td as clock runs out to win. The follows that up with senior year championship win with a severe high ankle sprain. Still 3 tds in air and one on the ground. Plus a defensive int. He’s tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406 said:
AllWeatherFan said:
406 said:

Me too! He’s definitely a winner! Won the most exciting high school game I’ve ever watched in junior year state championship. Td as clock runs out to win. The follows that up with senior year championship win with a severe high ankle sprain. Still 3 tds in air and one on the ground. Plus a defensive int. He’s tough!

Roses has to love that shit. Hauck too!

Hopefully! Sneed stays healthy and Wilson shines as a #2, best case scenario!

406 said:
Hopefully! Sneed stays healthy and Wilson shines as a #2, best case scenario!

Garrett is a great football player but he is nowhere near ready to play QB at the FCS level. Not even close and that is 100% meant to not be a knock on him. He needs time to develop at that position. I would bet a large sum of money that 1) Garrett will redshirt and 2) he will get moved to defense within a few years. He has a much higher ceiling as a football player as an OLB or SS. Anyway, the Griz can absolutely afford to redshirt him and I believe they will.

AllWeatherFan said:
406 said:

It's nice to have the band back together. Time to Slash the competition.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
406 said:

It's nice to have the band back together. Time to Slash the competition.

Right on!

axl-rose-700x352.png

Back