• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat Defense: Legion of Boom?

jodcon said:
ilovethecats said:
wow. some of you guys are really in midseason form. geeze. :roll:

Are you talking about catattack, poorgriz, and bigsky33, because they've lowered the bar to purgatory-type depths and it's only week 2?

You guys should have your own mod here to police your own trolls, it has to be embarrassing.

wasn't bigsky33 the guy who claimed to have inside info and guaranteed Vernon Adams was going back to EWU???

jodcon said:
ilovethecats said:

Are you talking about catattack, poorgriz, and bigsky33, because they've lowered the bar to purgatory-type depths and it's only week 2?

You guys should have your own mod here to police your own trolls, it has to be embarrassing.
oh it's embarrassing. however they are just a few of many that give me feelings of embarrassment after reading the crap they write over here :eek:

LongTimeCatFan said:
hiline1961 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
snap said:
LTCF. You can take this thread and shove it up your ass, loser.

Thanks snap! I'll take your suggestion and flush it just like the rest of your shitty ideas. :thumbup:

I called you Candy Asses out last night on Bobcat Nation on this very thread. You're the biggest whiners I know

Candy Ass?

Uh, dude...

I'm a dude

I don't like other dudes like that

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:coffee:

jodcon said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
hiline1961 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Thanks snap! I'll take your suggestion and flush it just like the rest of your shitty ideas. :thumbup:

I called you Candy Asses out last night on Bobcat Nation on this very thread. You're the biggest whiners I know

Candy Ass?

Uh, dude...

I'm a dude

I don't like other dudes like that

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:coffee:

Yes, thank you

http://youtu.be/Oj3VphK9AMk

jodcon said:
ilovethecats said:

[emoji38]

Oh come on, you guys aren't any better what with Looney Tunes (Big G) and BatShit Crazy (Growler) and the geezer jock sniffer (PR).

Are ya? C'mon MAN

Just enjoy the endless entertainment.

Back