• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Booooring...

ordigger said:
krammer said:
bigkid said:
The offensive line is just bad.....that's what's wrong with our offense. The only positive is JJ walked off the field under his own power.

bigkid could not be more correct...it is really that simple..

Yeah I was amazed at how many sacks on o-line gave up......it was absolutely horrendous. That defensive line of theirs which some believe is the best in FCS, with an All-American just killed us.....oh the humanity......the number of sacks.

What was that number? ZERO? WTF? Zero sacks? Can you believe it? We suck...what a bunch of clueless fans we truly have.
Would be nice if you understood football. Pressure was on JJ all game. Actually feel a little sorry for him. Our #53 about broke him in half near the end of the 2nd. He is lucky to have completed the game. Your boys got whipped. Bison played keep away and some of you are too dumb to understand ball control. You must watch too much pass happy NFL.

westnodak93bison said:
ordigger said:
krammer said:
bigkid said:
The offensive line is just bad.....that's what's wrong with our offense. The only positive is JJ walked off the field under his own power.

Yeah I was amazed at how many sacks on o-line gave up......it was absolutely horrendous. That defensive line of theirs which some believe is the best in FCS, with an All-American just killed us.....oh the humanity......the number of sacks.

What was that number? ZERO? WTF? Zero sacks? Can you believe it? We suck...what a bunch of clueless fans we truly have.
Would be nice if you understood football. Pressure was on JJ all game. Actually feel a little sorry for him. Our #53 about broke him in half near the end of the 2nd. He is lucky to have completed the game. Your boys got whipped. Bison played keep away and some of you are too dumb to understand ball control. You must watch too much pass happy NFL.

I believe the Griz O-line will have learned more from the Bison D-line pushing them around and take away more from this experience than any game they play this year. I believe this young O-Line will become one of the most talented in recent Griz history. Trial by fire is one hell of a way to learn, but learn they will! Thank you Bison for this class...

ordigger said:
krammer said:
bigkid said:

Didn't JJ get sacked once on the drive where we had to settle for a Field Goal before the half?

get'em_griz said:
Didn't JJ get sacked once on the drive where we had to settle for a Field Goal before the half?
No, not according to the game stats on gogriz.com. Zero sacks by either team.

He didnt get sacked, on that play he got the ball off one millisecond before he got folded in half. The pass was completed I believe.

hokeyfine said:
GRZFTBL said:
Reminds me of the days of Bobby Hauck. Smash mouth, dominating football. I miss Bobby.

:coffee:
it looks like booby will be available in the near future. ;)

If Bobby were to ever come back (Not saying it would ever happen), you can take it to the bank that the Griz will return back to dominating again.

GRZFTBL said:
Reminds me of the days of Bobby Hauck. Smash mouth, dominating football. I miss Bobby.

:coffee:

While I liked winning a lot, he also produced some really dull football - winning, but dull. I miss Pflu. Would love to be watching that offense.

Did a Beagle really enter this thread? Really. EWU has THE WORST defense I have seen on TV this season. NDSU can chip away at us if they want -they earned it. But really, EWU fans... You almost got rolled by the Cats...

If I live long enough we may see a Griz passing team again. But this is the way it is..... and not one thing egrizers can do about it except P and moan!

Latest posts

Back