• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brint - MIA?

I think he mentioned from Wisconsin he didn't get to see the game Saturday. Give him a few minutes to get home, oriented and over the glow of Aaron Rodgers so he can actually watch it and render an opinion.

I hate when he goes baaack to Whiskcancin. Takes him weeks to lose dat damn accent dare, even in his writing'. N'so, yous guys dare shouldn't be expecting the same ol Brint, once, ya know?

Ursa Major said:
I hate when he goes baaack to Whiskcancin. Takes him weeks to lose dat damn accent dare, even in his writing'. N'so, yous guys dare shouldn't be expecting the same ol Brint, once, ya know?

Don't get strange.

Ursa Major said:

Now you guys have got me worried. Been a while since I made the trip North, but my car used to veer off the road @ the Bong State Recreation Area in Burlington. Never really sure how long I was there, but the next thing I knew I was up to my elbows in cheese & brats @ the Mars Cheese Castle or the Brat Stop. If he overshot the turn @ general Mitchell in Milwaukee, the rental might have veered too.

I'm off to Wisconsin to look for Brint. Hope it's not too late.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

Now you guys have got me worried. Been a while since I made the trip North, but my car used to veer off the road @ the Bong State Recreation Area in Burlington. Never really sure how long I was there, but the next thing I knew I was up to my elbows in cheese & brats @ the Mars Cheese Castle or the Brat Stop. If he overshot the turn @ general Mitchell in Milwaukee, the rental might have veered too.

Whood want to kill da guy? Only conflict was a disgruntled Minnesota Viking gal, 'er no? Ya know, heed go to da closed practice. A UNDSU fan might just want some information from him once dare. Kidnapping, you know? I bet dat he's heading up nort. Yous should look dare. I'd follow the trail of Leinenkugel empties once, ya know? Good huntin' dare!

You guys sound like a bunch of yoopers!
Last I heard he was in Madison so that's good news. Made it past the cheese castle and brat stop.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

Whood want to kill da guy? Only conflict was a disgruntled Minnesota Viking gal, 'er no? Ya know, heed go to da closed practice. A UNDSU fan might just want some information from him once dare. Kidnapping, you know? I bet dat he's heading up nort. Yous should look dare. I'd follow the trail of Leinenkugel empties once, ya know? Good huntin' dare!

I know I'm over-thinking this, but perhaps you missed the part where I wrote the word Bong. Just sayin...

Ps. did you get my order for the peach vodka?

5) EverettGriz: Few people know this but EG is a major West Coast shylock with strong mob connections. Even fewer people know that Brint is/was a degenerate gambler. Brint bet large on the Green Bay/Minnesota game two weeks ago . . .

4) Colon Nuance: Colon is attempting to expand his multimedia company to include in-depth pay-per-view/subscription coverage of University of Montana athletics. Only one man stood in his way and offered too much free information.

3) Ms. Maroon: From personal experience, I can tell you that she (my 4th wife) is an incredibly vengeful woman. Oh sure, all nice on the surface and she makes a hell of a sandwich, but if you cross her she will seek revenge. Few things upset her more than when you disrespect the Minnesota Vikings.

2) Dill: Their long-standing feud on eGriz is legendary. If you read Dill's last post and take only the second letter from each word it eerily spells out: "SUGARFREE". Perhaps Dill never pulled the trigger himself but it is rumored that his best friend is a Vietnam-era sniper.

1422650587236.jpg

1) Grizbeer: I recieved a rambling, partially incoherent PM from him following the season opener. In it he complained about attending Brint's tailgate and that he was served keg cups full of "really fucking foamy" beer. He vowed revenge but I just chalked it up to another drunken rage.

bottle-carbonation-time-12d.jpg

File Photo

Ursa Major said:
5) EverettGriz: Few people know this but EG is a major West Coast shylock with strong mob connections. Even fewer people know that Brint is/was a degenerate gambler. Brint bet large on the Green Bay/Minnesota game two weeks ago . . .

4) Colon Nuance: Colon is attempting to expand his multimedia company to include in-depth pay-per-view/subscription coverage of University of Montana athletics. Only one man stood in his way and offered too much free information.

3) Ms. Maroon: From personal experience, I can tell you that she (my 4th wife) is an incredibly vengeful woman. Oh sure, all nice on the surface and she makes a hell of a sandwich, but if you cross her she will seek revenge. Few things upset her more than when you disrespect the Minnesota Vikings.

2) Dill: Their long-standing feud on eGriz is legendary. If you read Dill's last post and take only the second letter from each word it eerily spells out: "SUGARFREE". Perhaps Dill never pulled the trigger himself but it is rumored that his best friend is a Vietnam-era sniper.

1422650587236.jpg

1) Grizbeer: I recieved a rambling, partially incoherent PM from him following the season opener. In it he complained about attending Brint's tailgate and that he was served keg cups full of "really f***[*] foamy" beer. He vowed revenge but I just chalked it up to another drunken rage.

bottle-carbonation-time-12d.jpg

File Photo

:lol: :clap:

Ursa Major said:

Christ sakes, the guy is in Wisconsin, not Nort Dakota! :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

I know I'm over-thinking this, but perhaps you missed the part where I wrote the word Bong. Just sayin...

Ps. did you get my order for the peach vodka?
Unfortunately, the peach vodka will not be available this year. My drunken brother-in-law, Vlad didn't bother to bung the casks. It's safe to say that he isn't going to work on Anastasia's farm no more.

Headed home tonight boys... recorded the game, but not sure when I'll have time to actually watch it.

In case you didn't know... they make pretty good beer out here. 10 out of 10... would drink again.

BWahlberg said:
Headed home tonight boys... recorded the game, but not sure when I'll have time to actually watch it.

In case you didn't know... they make pretty good beer out here. 10 out of 10... would drink again.

Sample some Spotted Cow, did we?

Spotted Cow, eh? The micro-brews are rapidly catching up with the British puddings in their creative naming, but they've still got a ways to go before they can equal Spotted Dick.

Fat Bruno said:
Spotted Cow, eh? The micro-brews are rapidly catching up with the British puddings in their creative naming, but they've still got a ways to go before they can equal Spotted Dick.

polygamy porter, take a six pac home to the wives! :thumb:

Back