• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!!"

Why rednecks and racists like longtime are allowed to post on the internet is a question that will need to be answered soon. Vile behavior at best

Big G said:
Why rednecks and racists like longtime are allowed to post on the internet is a question that will need to be answered soon. Vile behavior at best

So now facts are racist. Perfect, have a look in the mirror.

d0a584b35da0818428d8665a61981a68.jpg

Hells bells said:
Big G said:
Rednecks never disappoint.

Why is it so hard to admit that white cops want to harass and kill blacks? It happens all the time and you still want to cover it up and look the other way. Some of you people need to get out in the world and experience life outside the pearly whiteness of Montana

Are you a parody?

In his 1960 anthology of parody from the 14th through 20th centuries, critic Dwight Macdonald offered the general definition "Parody is making a new wine that tastes like the old but has a slightly lethal effect.(Wiki)

The real question is: Who is Big G? Someone who no longer posts under the original username, whether by choice or dictate? Supposed to be an elder eastern Montana farmer with ultra-liberal views, regards everyone as racist, hates cops, etc. No creature exists in reality. Who is this person? Any guesses? :lol:

Why would you suggest that I am not real? I simply offer my opinions on some subjects and this place goes bezerk. Pure poppycock plain and simple

statler & waldorf said:
Hells bells said:
Big G said:
Rednecks never disappoint.

Why is it so hard to admit that white cops want to harass and kill blacks? It happens all the time and you still want to cover it up and look the other way. Some of you people need to get out in the world and experience life outside the pearly whiteness of Montana

Are you a parody?

In his 1960 anthology of parody from the 14th through 20th centuries, critic Dwight Macdonald offered the general definition "Parody is making a new wine that tastes like the old but has a slightly lethal effect.(Wiki)

The real question is: Who is Big G? Someone who no longer posts under the original username, whether by choice or dictate? Supposed to be an elder eastern Montana farmer with ultra-liberal views, regards everyone as racist, hates cops, etc. No creature exists in reality. Who is this person? Any guesses? :lol:

Oh, I know, my insider info told me. He secretly humps his guns in his closet. ;)

Big G said:
Why would you suggest that I am not real? I simply offer my opinions on some subjects and this place goes bezerk. Pure poppycock plain and simple

When you walk into a room and all you see are assholes, the thought should cross your mind that maybe you're the asshole. I'd suggest you move to California so you could be with all the other assholes just like you. You'd probably be a lot happier down there with all those assholes than up here with all these pricks.

This message brought to you by "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy."

I am native and I get along fine with all the "assholes" that live near me. Not everyone in Montana is a gun toting, redneck, racist. People come in all shapes and sizes, the sooner you figure that out the more likely you will be too fit in with other groups.

Big G said:
I am native and I get along fine with all the "assholes" that live near me. Not everyone in Montana is a gun toting, redneck, racist. People come in all shapes and sizes, the sooner you figure that out the more likely you will be too fit in with other groups.

So you fit in like a square peg in a round hole?

Big G said:

If you are as old as you say you are, you'll remember "In the Beginning" by the 'Moody Blues.' Here's the lyrics, do they apply to you? :lol:

[First Man:] I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

[Establishment:] Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

[First Man:] I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.
:poke:

Latest posts

Back