• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caleb Kidder #37

grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
It was a good choice, just rolling my eyes because another website had this information last week and you guys all act like this is cutting edge news.

:coffee:

I stay away from the guy-on-guy sites even if it means I get my info a week late on egriz....
Must be the NDSU page...

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If you could pry Whaleberg off of player rep for 30 seconds then that comment would have some weight

That is the main reason that the info is a week late on egriz...

https://soundcloud.com/umgrizzlies/zack-wagenmann-caleb-kidder-on-37

rp_primary_IMG_2353.JPG

Cool, you should get together with grizindabox for some man on man action he talks about it alot and knows about a website

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Cool, you should get together with grizindabox for some man on man action he talks about it alot and knows about a website

Sorry, ignore Raider. Guy is a total dick.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I've heard about the site....something like moonblood or maroonbath or something like that. Guess the deal is some dude that likes to get funky with all his alter-egos.....probably more of a fetish site really...of course this is all something I heard from a friend's brother's garbage man's acquaintance he met at the lake during the showing of a house...so who knows...

grizindabox said:
Raider said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Is this a subjective assessment?

Well, probably more subjective than objective. There are at least 5 guys that post under “Raider”, so if I am being completely objective, then it is hard to know which one I am referring too. However, the cool thing about this angle is that I can say any pompous, stupid ass thing I want an always blame it on the “other guy”, which allows me to be as subjective as I want.

P.S. This is the real Raider posting

Raider said:
grizindabox said:
Raider said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Well, probably more subjective than objective. There are at least 5 guys that post under “Raider”, so if I am being completely objective, then it is hard to know which one I am referring too. However, the cool thing about this angle is that I can say any pompous, stupid ass thing I want an always blame it on the “other guy”, which allows me to be as subjective as I want.

fair enough...

Raider said:
grizindabox said:
Raider said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You are such a liar! I am changing my password

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Anytime Raider wants to meet any of us just let me know. The real raider, the rest of them can fu*k off

You don’t want to waste your time with that guy, trust me. Worst sugar-coater ever!!!!

Dude won’t even admit that Nguyen fumbled 24 times last year, and that the Griz had the 152nd ranked defense in the FCS, both of which are fact. It’s sad really.

You’d be much better off with one of us real fans.

Back