• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Canada...

TCCGRIZ said:
Hey Teton, That's ok bash on the working guy all you want. Just remember KARMA when your power is out you have no water ,your car breaks down , your sewer is backed up ,your twinkies ,vagasil , and ho ho's don't get delivered to the store , your house is on fire , your getting mugged hail storm comes through and tears apart your house , wing falls off the plane , there's no beef in the freezer , no bread in the cupboard , no milk in the fridge , All this is taking care of for YOU by Carhartt wearing guys like Hammer. So my suggestion to you is ,keep that skirt on, stay inside with the women , don't break your fingernail (wouldn't want to get an infection on them soft hands) Oh watch out for them paper cuts heard they can be real nasty , and go see a doctor about that vaginal itch. By the way if you can't handle the truth about msu sucking take off those rose colored glasses

The guy probably spends more on hair gel in a year that I spend on PBR, and that's a bunch! :shock: That's kinda how I have the itchy vagina bitch pegged anyway.

Hey TCC, do I know you????? :lol:

funny water said:
Grizo406 said:
IMO, the true/real Griz colors are maroon, silver, and Carhartt!

i thought it was Kilt ? :shock:

I have a Carhartt kilt...don't make me prove it. :coffee:

PS, positive thoughts on your upcoming "adventure", my friend! :thumb: :thumb:

Teton Cat said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Hey Teton, That's ok bash on the working guy all you want. Just remember KARMA when your power is out you have no water ,your car breaks down , your sewer is backed up ,your twinkies ,vagasil , and ho ho's don't get delivered to the store , your house is on fire , your getting mugged hail storm comes through and tears apart your house , wing falls off the plane , there's no beef in the freezer , no bread in the cupboard , no milk in the fridge , All this is taking care of for YOU by Carhartt wearing guys like Hammer. So my suggestion to you is ,keep that skirt on, stay inside with the women , don't break your fingernail (wouldn't want to get an infection on them soft hands) Oh watch out for them paper cuts heard they can be real nasty , and go see a doctor about that vaginal itch. By the way if you can't handle the truth about msu sucking take off those rose colored glasses

Hey there Babe....welcome to the board......alpha was right; there really has been a "dumbing" down on egriz!!! Do you, Hammerhead, Pussy Cat, and NL Griz refer to the 8th grade as your "senior" year? Could you collectively pull a #16 on the SAT's? $100 says you can't :mrgreen:

Teton, I am going to try and explain this to you in the simplest terms as I can. (Hey there Babe Comment) I know it has probably been a while for you now but I DO NOT PLAY FOR THE OTHER TEAM . I'm sure outside Egriz your a nice guy. I have faith I believe there is someone for everyone . There's a nice guy out there for you but it's not me OK .
As far as the rest of your comment you think calling me dumb hurts my feeling HA!! You wouldn't believe your virgin ears what I have been called " I do not care "
So onto your last comment , I cannot speak for Hammer , And the rest you named (collectively 16"?) I am not looking for a date get over it.

Grizo406 said:
funny water said:
Grizo406 said:

Thanks Grizo.... hopefully the recovery from this one is faster than the appendectomy....lesson learned from that one.... I'm going to be walking a lot more after the adventure.... :thumb:

TCCGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
TCCGRIZ said:

Hey there Babe....welcome to the board......alpha was right; there really has been a "dumbing" down on egriz!!! Do you, Hammerhead, Pussy Cat, and NL Griz refer to the 8th grade as your "senior" year? Could you collectively pull a #16 on the SAT's? $100 says you can't :mrgreen:

Teton, I am going to try and explain this to you in the simplest terms as I can. (Hey there Babe Comment) I know it has probably been a while for you now but I DO NOT PLAY FOR THE OTHER TEAM . I'm sure outside Egriz your a nice guy. I have faith I believe there is someone for everyone . There's a nice guy out there for you but it's not me OK .
As far as the rest of your comment you think calling me dumb hurts my feeling HA!! You wouldn't believe your virgin ears what I have been called " I do not care "
So onto your last comment , I cannot speak for Hammer , And the rest you named (collectively 16"?) I am not looking for a date get over it.

TCC, do you suppose Teton also likes to fly fish?

Hammer said:
TCCGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
TCCGRIZ said:

TCC, do you suppose Teton also likes to fly fish?

Stop it Hammer I damn near pissed myself :lol:

Grizo406 said:
funny water said:
Grizo406 said:

Now that is a visual that I hope never become a reality.

Back