• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can't wait any Longer BW!!

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Well, we're waiting...

Will your fat ass be in Laramie?
Negative. My invite to Canada has also been rescinded. Apparently I'm "insensitive". I told her, "Baby, you don't know the half of it." Have fun in Brokeback Country!

And goddammit, I'm not fat!! Pssst...and I'm the one labeled as insensitive :roll:

CV Griz Fan said:
argrizfan said:
Lol Maybe when I get home, but for now I don't have enough time to do all the needed research. I just look when I can. For now, I enjoy reading posts on here in my spare time. It helps the deployment go by faster.

You just hit the "nail on the head". It's the time commitment required. BW gives his time to do the research and the reporting. I respect him for that. Sure it might be nice to have some other opinions by fellow egrizers but that's a big chore that others aren't necessarily ready
to do.
The "other opinions by fellow egrizers " inevitably come as responses after BW gets the ball rolling. Someone needs to lead the way for this dysfunctional group and BW does a great job. It is easy to either agree or disagree with what he writes; we're never short of polarized opinions.

kemajic said:
CV Griz Fan said:
argrizfan said:
Lol Maybe when I get home, but for now I don't have enough time to do all the needed research. I just look when I can. For now, I enjoy reading posts on here in my spare time. It helps the deployment go by faster.

You just hit the "nail on the head". It's the time commitment required. BW gives his time to do the research and the reporting. I respect him for that. Sure it might be nice to have some other opinions by fellow egrizers but that's a big chore that others aren't necessarily ready
to do.
The "other opinions by fellow egrizers " inevitably come as responses after BH gets the ball rolling. Someone needs to lead the way for this dysfunctional group and BH does a great job. It is easy to either agree or disagree with what he writes; we're never short of polarized opinions.

Here's my Kem impression: "Who's BH?"

PlayerRep said:
kemajic said:
CV Griz Fan said:
argrizfan said:

to do.
The "other opinions by fellow egrizers " inevitably come as responses after BW gets the ball rolling. Someone needs to lead the way for this dysfunctional group and BW does a great job. It is easy to either agree or disagree with what he writes; we're never short of polarized opinions.

Here's my Kem impression: "Who's BH?"
Unlike more prickly posters, I appreciate the correction. Fixed. And now you understand the difference between a typographical error and sloppy English. Progress.

Back