• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat beat down

poorgriz said:
Richard Cranium said:
The bobs fans seem a lil timid this year as well they should. But, about 1/3 of their fans seem to think they will beat Idaho and actually score a lot of points. I just don't see how the cats get 7, D1 wins this year. I predict they win 5 games, but Only 4 D1 games. I think the bobs get hammered by Idaho by at least 28 points. They will come out of that loss with broken morale and some key injuries. The last time the bobs had coachs that were going to pound the rock in the BSC they failed miserably remember Earl Solomonson and Cliff Hysell? They think controlling the clock with this ground and pound style of offense will all of a sudden make their shitty Defense good, because it will be well rested from long drives down the field. They will find out very quickly that 3 and outs using a 2 yards and a cloud of dust will not work week in and week out in the BSC, especially with this O line. They replace 3 O line starters and have very little depth. The cats will lose to Idaho, North Dakota, NAU, Weber, EWU and the Griz. Teams will get up on the bobs quickly and the ground and pound won't be able to catch up. The teams they do play that don't have high scoring offenses, ND and Weber do have very good Defenses especially very good D lines that will stifle the ground and pound. The bobcat faithful will be very silent after game 8 this season and will be 3-5 at that point with only 2 D1 wins.

You think we're going to see key injuries because we're playing Idaho?

crying-cat.gif

FIFY

poorgriz said:
Richard Cranium said:
The bobs fans seem a lil timid this year as well they should. But, about 1/3 of their fans seem to think they will beat Idaho and actually score a lot of points. I just don't see how the cats get 7, D1 wins this year. I predict they win 5 games, but Only 4 D1 games. I think the bobs get hammered by Idaho by at least 28 points. They will come out of that loss with broken morale and some key injuries. The last time the bobs had coachs that were going to pound the rock in the BSC they failed miserably remember Earl Solomonson and Cliff Hysell? They think controlling the clock with this ground and pound style of offense will all of a sudden make their shitty Defense good, because it will be well rested from long drives down the field. They will find out very quickly that 3 and outs using a 2 yards and a cloud of dust will not work week in and week out in the BSC, especially with this O line. They replace 3 O line starters and have very little depth. The cats will lose to Idaho, North Dakota, NAU, Weber, EWU and the Griz. Teams will get up on the bobs quickly and the ground and pound won't be able to catch up. The teams they do play that don't have high scoring offenses, ND and Weber do have very good Defenses especially very good D lines that will stifle the ground and pound. The bobcat faithful will be very silent after game 8 this season and will be 3-5 at that point with only 2 D1 wins.

You think we're going to see key injuries because we're playing Idaho? I've read some dumb shit on here but that one ranks up there! LOL

Pssssst, there's a far greater chance that you guys get hit with serious injuries playing whatever scrub team you're playing next weekend.

11/19/2016 is the date the scrubs hit Wa. Griz

Fat Bruno said:
I only hope that each of you understands the great gift you have been given in your infinite capacity to revel in the same witless Mt. State drivel over and over and over again. You have been given the key to happiness … the situation for those of us who are exposed to you driveling pinheads on every other thread we try to read is another matter. It’s enough to make a non-cretin say, “Go Cats."
When you Own the "State"

It comes with the territory.......

CDAGRIZ said:
Bobcats
2016: 3-8
2017: 4-7
2018: 6-5 (Choach Coate gets an extension)
2019: 5-6
2020: 3-8
2021: 5-6 (Jim Coate gets fired, new coach hired, Cats will Rule the Sky!)

It's the circle of life.

You will be hushing your cookie portal soon enough big talker. We have hashtags now, Ash never did

#boom

What's that you say?

#rideforthebrand

Still want to sling disparaging comments

#winthestate
#boomagain

That's what I thought, enjoy your nap and consider this thread

#boomgoesthedynamited

Jeff Choke said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bobcats
2016: 3-8
2017: 4-7
2018: 6-5 (Choach Coate gets an extension)
2019: 5-6
2020: 3-8
2021: 5-6 (Jim Coate gets fired, new coach hired, Cats will Rule the Sky!)

It's the circle of life.

You will be hushing your cookie portal soon enough big talker. We have hashtags now, Ash never did

#boom

What's that you say?

#rideforthebrand

Still want to sling disparaging comments

#winthestate
#boomagain

That's what I thought, enjoy your nap and consider this thread

#boomgoesthedynamited

GODDAMNIT JEFF

... sorry ...

You promised you'd use some of my hashtags too

#Flatline

It's that easy

#Flatline

sighhhhh. I hope this doesn't get ugly. Better watch your dry-erase boards or else they might get mysteriously wiped clean when you're not paying attention. I've done it before, I'll do it again.

#RideForTheBrand #Boom #Flatline #LoveMyWife #FireKane #Boom #Cats #IShouldveGoneToHawaii

Has any one noticed the scat preseason talking points have gone away from being the preseason #1 to owning the state. Lol! These guys are delusional idiots.

I think cranium is a word which in your case should always be accompanied with an asterisk which leads one to the notation: Just for show.

Fat Bruno said:
I think cranium is a word which in your case should always be accompanied with an asterisk which leads one to the notation: Just for show.

It's a nickname moniker which goes together and can't be split, like "Cat Tears". Could probably use the same green helmet on both, tho...

People who know football, and have watched much of the Cats fall, think our poster here is hitting the nail on the head. Defense is better but along way from great. Offensive line lacking both depth and skill. Unless the quarterback is a world-beater (stranger things have happened), this is not a playoff team. Next year, maybe.

The Cats suck..big time....but so does Idaho...

I honestly think the Cats have a chance to beat them.

#OwnTheIdaho
#WinThePotatoe

I largely agree with RC's analysis--if The Shi##y Kitties fall behind, they are in trouble, especially by 10 or more points in the second half.

While they are not as one-dimensional as Cal-Poly's option attack, which really struggles when the Mustangs fall behind 10 + points in the second half with their grind-it-out, ball-control option attack, the Boobcats are going to have to make 3-4 yards consistently on 1-2 downs in the run game or face 3rd and long. And I don't believe their retooled offensive line can open holes to consistently do that, especially against The Big Sky's better D's, like our Griz.

And their fans may not like this old-school offense either, especially if The Shi##y Kitties go on a losing streak !!! The Shi##y Kitties could go from one of the Big Sky's most prolific offenses under Ash and Cramsey to one of the least under Choate and his new OC.

Time will tell--anything can happen, but if the Boobcats can go 7-4 or 6-5, I would say they outperformed this year. I think they have a shot at that record but flipping the numbers is probably more realistic in Choate's first year: 4-7 or 5-6.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
The Cats suck..big time....but so does Idaho...

I honestly think the Cats have a chance to beat them.

#OwnTheIdaho
#WinThePotatoe
Idaho may suck against FBS, but they don't suck against the lower half of the BSC, which is where MSU is. Vandals roll.

Back