• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grand Slam Homerun. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well, you're entitled to your o'spin'ion, but MSU fans can make a case for the tide turning. In the last 6 years we're only 3-2 against them the previous 24 years we were 21-3. They've won three BSC titles the last 6 years to our zero. The previous 24 years we had 18 to their 3. They have two playoff wins the last 6 years, we have two also, but the previous 24 years we had countless (30-40?) playoff wins to NONE for them.

The worst sign might the coaching changes the last two years. We get a Ron Ash clone, they get a Bobby Hauck clone.

You can either be honest with yourself, like me, and face the facts. Or you can just pretend everything is okay. Doesn't matter to me.

We play them every year. So please explain to me how we can only be 3-2 against them in the past 6 years. Here's a hint, it's actually 4-2, including three blowouts in a row. Also, we were cochamps in 2011 so your 3-0 BSC titles statement is incorrect as well--and never mind that they're 0-3 in the last three years (hence the reason for a new coach). We also have four playoff wins to their two in the past 6 years (not two), so THAT statement is incorrect as well.

You really ARE an idiot...

Only a Cat fan does not count the win in 2011 (when they were #1 in the nation by the way and fully convinced they were winning a national championship), only a Cat fan doesn't recognize the co-championship that year, and only a Cat fan looks at the last 6 years to try to make his point when the Griz are still 8-2 in the last 10 years. Also only a Cat fan doesn't have the protection needed on his computer to leave his IP Address wide open to easily see that this fake is a Cat fan all the way. Time to stay on Bobcat nation bud, you're only embarrassing yourself.
As I said earlier, the MSU fans can make a case for things turning around. I don't see where they said things have turned around, but that things are turning around. As a fan with integrity, I don't count our win over MSU or any of the teams or the 2011 co-championship that the NCAA made us vacate. We were caught breaking rules people!! Along with the vacated wins, there is a 4 scholarship reduction. Are you also not counting the four schollies? Is that not happening? Have some dignity people!

getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grand Slam Homerun. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well, you're entitled to your o'spin'ion, but MSU fans can make a case for the tide turning. In the last 6 years we're only 3-2 against them the previous 24 years we were 21-3. They've won three BSC titles the last 6 years to our zero. The previous 24 years we had 18 to their 3. They have two playoff wins the last 6 years, we have two also, but the previous 24 years we had countless (30-40?) playoff wins to NONE for them.

The worst sign might the coaching changes the last two years. We get a Ron Ash clone, they get a Bobby Hauck clone.

You can either be honest with yourself, like me, and face the facts. Or you can just pretend everything is okay. Doesn't matter to me.

Weird....I just dont remember the last decade feeling like theyre our superior....
I don't either, but that isn't the discussion. Do you think the past six years is just the same as the previous six? You might want to do some homework for a change. The way you think I'm surprised you're not dead. How do you make it through a day.

Because you literally said that they can make a case for the tide turning. When I hear someone say the tide is turning, Im assuming you mean that a program who was once inferior to another program, is now superior to the program they were once inferior to.

In that Cats case thats not even close...why because theyve won a couple games when they used to not win any??? Thats not the tide turning...if anything you could label that as "SUCKING LESS"...

Our program has all the momentum right now...brand new state of art sports facilities, new coach who took us to the 2nd round in his 1st year..big time class.....meanwhile the kitties just fired thier all time winningest coach, one who still couldnt manage to consistantly compete with the Griz.....if that all indicates that the tide is turning I'd hate to be swimming in your ocean! Now go teach your journalism ethics 101 class Gwen.

Waite....My beloved Bobcats are remodeling the stadium? Are we adding another Beautiful pond on the other side? Are we going to repaint? are we paving the "Trail of tears"? How have I not heard of this before today?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

Weird....I just dont remember the last decade feeling like theyre our superior....
I don't either, but that isn't the discussion. Do you think the past six years is just the same as the previous six? You might want to do some homework for a change. The way you think I'm surprised you're not dead. How do you make it through a day.

Because you literally said that they can make a case for the tide turning. When I hear someone say the tide is turning, Im assuming you mean that a program who was once inferior to another program, is now superior to the program they were once inferior to.

In that Cats case thats not even close...why because theyve won a couple games when they used to not win any??? Thats not the tide turning...if anything you could label that as "SUCKING LESS"...

Our program has all the momentum right now...brand new state of art sports facilities, new coach who took us to the 2nd round in his 1st year..big time draft class.....meanwhile the kitties just fired thier all time winningest coach, one who still couldnt manage to consistantly compete with the Griz.....if that all indicates that the tide is turning I'd hate to be swimming in your ocean! Now go teach your journalism ethics 101 class Gwen.
Really???!! Tide is 'turning' (to you) means that something is now superior that was once inferior. I'm afraid not. The tide has 'turned' would mean that. Turning means something is presently in the process in someone's opinion. Turned would mean that it has happened and is now complete.

If I were a cat fan I'd be of the opinion that the tide is turning too, but I'd know that it probably won't ever turn. I would think the tide is turning to point of drawing even, but not that it will ever turn completely.

As a Griz fan I know that hasn't happened. I kind of doubt that it ever will fully turn, because that would mean that we'd become as bad as they were from back in the 80s to 2002. I think the programs are close to even right now, but we have a definite edge, and I expect that's the way it will stay for years to come. I don't think MSU is going to become as bad as they once were. I don't think we'll dominate them or the conference like we once did either.

The argument that we still dominate the cats like we did from the 80s to 2002 reminds me of the argument that Carson Wentz isn't one of the top QBs in the draft that some people on this board are making. Another reality that alot of our posters can't bring themselves to accept.

getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Our program has all the momentum right now...brand new state of art sports facilities, new coach who took us to the 2nd round in his 1st year..big time draft class.....meanwhile the kitties just fired thier all time winningest coach, one who still couldnt manage to consistantly compete with the Griz.....if that all indicates that the tide is turning I'd hate to be swimming in your ocean! Now go teach your journalism ethics 101 class Gwen.
Really???!! Tide is 'turning' (to you) means that something is now superior that was once inferior. I'm afraid not. The tide has 'turned' would mean that. Turning means something is presently in the process in someone's opinion. Turned would mean that it has happened and is now complete.

If I were a cat fan I'd be of the opinion that the tide is turning too, but I'd know that it probably won't ever turn. I would think the tide is turning to point of drawing even, but not that it will ever turn completely.

As a Griz fan I know that hasn't happened. I kind of doubt that it ever will fully turn, because that would mean that we'd become as bad as they were from back in the 80s to 2002. I think the programs are close to even right now, but we have a definite edge, and I expect that's the way it will stay for years to come. I don't think MSU is going to become as bad as they once were. I don't think we'll dominate them or the conference like we once did either.

The argument that we still dominate the cats like we did from the 80s to 2002 reminds me of the argument that Carson Wentz isn't one of the top QBs in the draft that some people on this board are making. Another reality that alot of our posters can't bring themselves to accept.

I beleive Wentz is the best QB in the draft....I dont think the Cats are anywhere close to where our program is....we have the petal to the floor and are burning out away from State with these new upgrades. They cant slap a can of paint on their bleachers.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

I beleive Wentz is the best QB in the draft....I dont think the Cats are anywhere close to where our program is....we have the petal to the floor and are burning out away from State with these new upgrades. They cant slap a can of paint on their bleachers.

Maybe you should move up...Has anyone thought of that?

SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

They have...got told we couldn't go to the movies without taking little brother.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

They have...got told we couldn't go to the movies without taking little brother.

I have never seen it talked about on here? Are you sure you weren't talking about App State or BSU?

SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I have never seen it talked about on here? Are you sure you weren't talking about App State or BSU?

Could have been...seems like a good time to start one.

SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Maybe cats should move down to frontier conference.... Has anyone thought of that? :mrgreen:

I leave the country and find out the cat's are upgrading the litter box.
I find out very little about the "upgrade" after 6 long pages of BS.
I am sorry that not one bit of data or planning was shown concerning the proposed "upgrade"
I see tons of msu characters blurting out msu batter with zero information and substance.
Even Gwen joins the fray with nat to say.
msu fans defending the undefined "upgrade" are way beyond silly, how dumb does one have to be?
Perhaps the entire "upgrade" amounts to areial bug spray attempting to kill Knats??? Bugs??? Lice???

Back