• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Champions Center Work Begins

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Inland NW Griz said:
Hammer said:
Hopefully not a curse, but they did rupture a gas line today as digging began.

Did someone forget to cal 811? Is a cat grad doing the digging? :lol: Gotta be aware of a sleeper cell trying to f this up!

Cat grads are all over....even here in Dallas.

Just last night i ran into a cat grad...went to undergrad and graduate school at MSU..we had to give each other shit obviously and its fun to run into people from Montana in Dallas.....

After a nice convo she said it was great to meet my girlfriend and I even tho we were Griz fans.....than she showed us to our table.

Nice lady

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Inland NW Griz said:
Hammer said:

Did someone forget to cal 811? Is a cat grad doing the digging? :lol: Gotta be aware of a sleeper cell trying to f this up!

Just last night i ran into a cat grad...went to undergrad and graduate school at MSU..we had to give each other shit obviously and its fun to run into people from Montana in Dallas.....

After a nice convo she said it was great to meet my girlfriend and I even tho we were Griz fans.....than she showed us to our table.

Nice lady

Now that made me choke on my whisky...funny shit!

GrizzGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Inland NW Griz said:
Hammer said:

Nice lady

Now that made me choke on my whisky...funny shit!

Well it really is a true story...and she was super nice. The first thing I thought when I met her was how Cat fans always bring up the employment jokes when talking to us.

Latest posts

Back