• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Check Out This DUMBFU*K!!!!! WOW

ALPHAGRIZ1

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/l-a-gang-member-goes-blind-after-tattooing-own-eye-balls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obama voters get what they deserve!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/l-a-gang-member-goes-blind-after-tattooing-own-eye-balls/

Obama voters get what they deserve!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You sound like you like Obama as much as I do!

He came to the US during the Bush administration and isn't old enough to vote. Try again.

Tod said:
He came to the US during the Bush administration and isn't old enough to vote. Try again.

If we get another Bush in office, we will get rid of them!

At a cost of hundreds of billions of dollars? Will Republicans raise taxes or just add to the national debt as usual?

Tod said:

Like any of that matters, hes here illegally and hes probably been voting since he got here. He doesnt need any ID and we cant profile so you know hes a Dem lock.

Pretty sure he doesn't give a shit about politics. And you don't know shit, you're the most ignorant motherfucker on this board.

Why make it political? There's lots going on in politics right now. You should at least pick a political story before spewing your nonsense.

Dont cry tod, you should be used to being worked over politically, it happens on every board you post on. Its not my fault this hits a little too close to home for you but thats what happens when you idiots let illegals in to our country.

Save your fu*king excuses for somebody that gives a fuck because your gonna try and comeback with something like "if republicans wouldnt hire them" blah blah blah :jack:

So predictable, just like your shot at a president that hasnt been in office for 6 years! The reason you fail is you live in the past.

Nooo...this particular kid came into the country when Bush was president. It's basic, first grade arithmetic, even you should know it.

And quit speaking for me then shooting down your own arguments. It reeks of desperation.

I figure you had nothing else.................I am so shocked (Im not) your subscription to the Daily Koz must have ran out and their isnt a government assistance program to pay for a new one.

:coffee:

I'm retired Air Force, never got public assistance in my nearly 50 years.

Do you even feel a little bit sorry for this kid?

Tod said:
I'm retired Air Force, never got public assistance in my nearly 50 years.

Do you even feel a little bit sorry for this kid?

Why would I feel sorry for this guy?

Because he came here illegally?
Because he was committing crimes and hurting American citizens?
Because he didnt pay taxes yet now will get us to pay for his hospital bills?

Why would anyone with a fu*king brain feel sorry for a guy that CHOSE to do that to himself? He did it, nobody else did and now he needs to live with the consequences of HIS actions.

I cant even fathom feeling sorry for this guy.....please tell me you were just being a liberal jerk............if you are serious......I never thought it possible but I like you even less now.

Please try not to blame Bush if you respond to this.........:coffee:

Believe me, your dislike for me is nothing compared to my hatred of you, you fucking psychopath.

Tod said:
Believe me, your dislike for me is nothing compared to my hatred of you, you f***[*] psychopath.

Tod, what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know, Tod, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

I was actually surprised you remembered me, as you indicated in an earlier post. With how much of your life you spend trolling on the internet, I must have hit a nerve once or twice.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Tod said:
At a cost of hundreds of billions of dollars? Will Republicans raise taxes or just add to the national debt as usual?

What are talking about "at a cost of billions of dollars". Have you been keeping an eye on and posting about president Obama's spending habits for the last six years...

$$$$ 18 Trillion and counting.

Hope you leave your kids a good inheritance, so they could pay their taxes to get out of this mess.

spsyk said:
Tod said:

What are talking about "at a cost of billions of dollars". Have you been keeping an eye on and posting about president Obama's spending habits for the last six years...

$$$$ 18 Trillion and counting.

Hope you leave your kids a good inheritance, so they could pay their taxes to get out of this mess.

Tod in his utopia believes everything should be free and nobody should pay for it unless they are rich. :jack:

I have read his crap for years and politically hes as crazy as a shit house rat, I know one of the AGs has met him before and says he was cordial and not as nuts as he is on here.

Again, don't tell me or anybody else what I believe, you arrogant and ignorant fuck. You make your own arguments easier by trying to speak for your opponent then bat down the argument you just had in your own tiny mind.

Try thinking for yourself, rather than have Sean Hannity do it for you. Try empathy, it's a bit more painful, but we're all stronger for it.

Back