• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate gets 10k for Cat victory over Griz

Allezchat said:
GrizRanger said:
That 10K should come out of Stitt's salary.

This would actually be really funny. If the losing coach had to pay the winning coach $10,000. Every year.
I think that is a great idea or you could look at it another way, if not for Stitt's coatching blunders, Choate doesn't get the money. Choate should be sharing the $10K with Stitt as a gesture of showing thanks for Stitts generosity to the cat program.

get'em_griz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
At MSU beat the Griz is an incentive, at UM beating MSU if an expectation. I know for a fact that has been made very clear to our coaches

Read an article the other day that said State pays Choate $10,000 if he beats the Griz while UM doesn't give Stitt a bonus for beating the Cats.

That to me says that UM expects to win.

That's exactly why I posted that...can you not read or ?

mtgrizfankb said:
get'em_griz said:
mtgrizfankb said:
At MSU beat the Griz is an incentive, at UM beating MSU if an expectation. I know for a fact that has been made very clear to our coaches

Read an article the other day that said State pays Choate $10,000 if he beats the Griz while UM doesn't give Stitt a bonus for beating the Cats.

That to me says that UM expects to win.

That's exactly why I posted that...can you not read or ?
Wrong side of bed or ?

Choate and staff deserve the bonus. Good for him. They clearly studied Griz game film and developed a game plan that lead to victory despite not having the necessary talent.
Stitt and staff were clearly out coached.

Choate and staff deserve the bonus. Good for him. They clearly studied Griz game film and developed a game plan that lead to victory despite not having the necessary talent.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Agree.

Back